In Progress [1.4.3] Infinite relation gain loophole in LandLord needs Manual Laborers quest

Users who are viewing this thread

Steps to reproduce: Gather prisoners for quest giver. When Headman or other notable objects, say that you will give him half of the profits. Continue talking to the Headman and you can repeat this for infinite relation gain.

Heh heh sounds like something I need to test....
Edit: He won't even take the prisoners for me "I'm still working on it" is my only option.
Edit: He only takes freshly caught prisoners, too bad I have hundreds in a nearby castle
Edit: nobody objects when I do it

Okay got it to work when I did the quest again, don't know what makes the second npc bother you or not, it was even at the same village. Maybe his power needed to go up or down? But yeah he let me kept telling him I'd split the money over an over but would not let me turn in the grain to him for the grain quest.
It's funny because you have a long time to bring prisoners but only a few days to do the grain quest. But after finishing the labor quest he let me turn in the grain as usual.

Last edited:
10/10 easily repeatable. I found this exploit when I accepted the prisoner quest, but wanted to get the quest from the headman, too. I thought if I got through the conversation about the prisoners I could then accept the headman's quest, too, but instead it traps you into an infinite relation loop until you tell the headman you won't give prisoners to the village.

+1 The Charm gains are also worth noting. I haven't experienced the infinite loop that stops me completing the mission but can always return to the village whilst the mission is live and the conversation with the headman about giving him half of the profits is looped. As a minor note, it'd be somewhat satisfying for role-playing purposes if we were able to sell Minor Faction captives during this mission too. Or Lords from enemy Kingdoms..

Forwarded the issue to the QA team. But if you still have the save file of this session it would be great if you can send it to us.
You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please put this threads URL into the description field so that we can find it easier.

Back
Top Bottom