Resolved 1.4.3 Companion doesn't merge with party when own party disbanded, they teleport to hostile fief, then neutral fi

Users who are viewing this thread

This might be an all version problem, I know I've had problems before and been told that they should merge with a nearby party (mine) or go to nearest neutral fief.
I was in conversation distance with my companion, I just removed their troops, disbanded party, but they didn't go into my party and disappeared on the map. First their location was where we had just been, then it switched to Chaikand, a hostile fief, then after a day or so they teleport to a neutral town.

I think they despawn because their party is too few to travel, then teleport to Chakaind because I'm a khuzait character, then teleport to another city because chakaind is actually hostile. But this is very time wasting, frustration and not how the process is described in game or by devs previously. They need to just go into my party, I'm right there.

I honestly don't know if this is a bug or just poor communication about how this mechanic works, but it needs improvement or clarification.

As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as solved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

Back
Top Bottom