- Best answers
Immediately after loading a 1.4.1 campaign after the hotfix today, several new wars were declared:
- Battania declared war on Southern Empire (Battania already had 2 wars)
- Northern Empire declared war on Southern Empire (Nimps already had 3)
- Sturgia declared war on Southern Empire (Sturgia already had 2).
- Vlandia declared war on Sturgia (Vlandia already had 3).
- Vlandia declared war on me (Vlandia already had 4).
Even twice in one day.
I've canceled the war every time using the console and they declare again quickly.
The same happens with the Southern Empire: canceling all their wars with the console leads to kingdoms declaring again on them quickly.
In this hotfix the war decision-making formulas were changed (eg
The new formulas seem to make factions extremely eager to declare on weak factions (my kingdom and the Southern Empire have 1 city each).
2 developers have said that war frequency is intended to be decreased, not increased, so this may be a mistake.