beta 1.4.1

1. RealAncientCompiler

In Progress [Beta e1.4.1] Quartermaster and probably other clan roles not working

If the companion which has Quartermaster assigned is not in my party all the attributes are not added to my group. Instead, it uses my own Steward abilities which makes the whole clan role system useless. It worked fine in all other versions < e.1.4.1 Not sure if the other roles work as...
  2. Resolved [1.4.1 - hotfix May 30] Bartering for peace no longer works

The hotfix a few hours ago e1.4.1.230546 seems to have broken peace declaration through the barter menu. Attempting to make peace this way does nothing. The transaction concludes with no effect. Now it is only possible to make peace through the kingdom menu (diplomacy screen). Here is a video of...
  3. [1.4.1 - Hotfix May 29] Vlandia declares war on me every day.

Immediately after loading a 1.4.1 campaign after the hotfix today, several new wars were declared: Battania declared war on Southern Empire (Battania already had 2 wars) Northern Empire declared war on Southern Empire (Nimps already had 3) Sturgia declared war on Southern Empire (Sturgia...
  4. PrinceRoka

Resolved [Beta 1.4.1] Battering Ram Build Location is Missing on World Map for Odrysa Castle

Summary There is no visible location on the world map to build a ram for Odrysa Castle despite there being a siege map that allows a ram to be used. How to Reproduce Be at war on the owner of Odrysa Castle. Siege Odrysa Castle. There is no visible location for the battering ram on the world...
  5. In Progress Göçebe ve Ansiklopedi Hatası

Ansiklopedi de kahramanlar kısmına girip, ordan göçebeleri seçiyorum. Aradığım göçebeyi bulunca ansiklopedi üzerinden yerini işaretlemek için bulunduğu yerleşime tıklıyorum. Tam bu sırada crash veriyor. Her göçebe de yaşamadım bu sorunu ancak çoğunda durum bu şekilde.
  6. PrinceRoka

Resolved [Beta 1.4.1] The player will be unable to create a non-Imperial kingdom after fulfilling quest conditions via Azargos.

Summary After failing the first part of the main questline the player will be unable to create a non-Imperial kingdom by speaking to Azargos after all conditions are met. How to Reproduce Skip the tutorial. Capture a non-Imperial settlement. Speak with only one relevant lord about the first...
  7. HalfMetalJacket

Anyone else unsatisfied with some of the Beta 1.4.1 changes to troops?

While there are many things to enjoy about the changes, such as shields for more troops, Sturgia and the like, I feel like in some places, TW has taken a few steps back. I don't like how badly TW gutted the Aserai Vanguard Faris. Weaker armour and far inferior skills to others makes it very...
  8. PrinceRoka

Need More Info Engaging another army sieging a castle and leaving before attacking will result in the battle taking place on the world map while the player can move.

Summary: When the player's army engages a hostile army besieging a castle, and causes the garrison to sally out, after leaving from the combat menu the battle will take place with its original participants and the player will be able to move their army on the world map. How to Reproduce...
Back
Top Bottom