1.2 = No Wars = Boring

Users who are viewing this thread

A bug or a mod you have installed.
In my game wars are a constant for every faction, it's a miracle when my faction isn't involved in a war with someone for more than 1 single day (and even then, there would be a rebellion ongoing).
Wish there were longer periods of peace to be honest. Not too much cause there's hardly any content aside from wars, but sometimes you wish you could have a breather to sort things out with your fiefs that you can't without having to visit them physically (wish they would implement a way to send letters to your governor to have access to the "manage fief" from remote).
This is my experience too. 1 days peace the war , war ,war . i am sick of it.

A bug or a mod you have installed.
In my game wars are a constant for every faction, it's a miracle when my faction isn't involved in a war with someone for more than 1 single day (and even then, there would be a rebellion ongoing).
Wish there were longer periods of peace to be honest. Not too much cause there's hardly any content aside from wars, but sometimes you wish you could have a breather to sort things out with your fiefs that you can't without having to visit them physically (wish they would implement a way to send letters to your governor to have access to the "manage fief" from remote)
Started raiding the Aserai just to have someone to fight. Thought maybe that might inspire more activity by the other factions. No such luck. Eventually got bored with that and started a new game. Things seem to be working normally now. My guess is that it is a bug.

War should feel organic based off a cultures attributes, the current leaders personality, and opportunity as well as casus belli. This should have been built in from the ground up as its very hard to code this over the base game

I wish I could get my faction to not go to war for 5 minutes so I could let my fiefs grow, meanwhile they are declaring multiple wars. Your example is not normal, or madeup/exaggerated

I wish I could get my faction to not go to war for 5 minutes so I could let my fiefs grow, meanwhile they are declaring multiple wars. Your example is not normal, or madeup/exaggerated
It is definitely not normal. Why would I make this up and post it here? In 200+ days not one faction declared war and not one fief changed hands. I posted it here to find out if others were experiencing the same thing, wondering if this was a well-known bug with 2.1. Apparently not.

At the moment I've joined the Northern empire to try do the unite the Empire, but i don't think that happening. Since I've joined these guys, we been fighting pretty much every other kingdom non stop, even when we have peace it lasts a few days then they start declaring war again. Where currently at war with Battania, khuzaits, sturgia and west empire.

Also the fact the khuzaits are stupidly strong means they just wipe out Sturgia pretty easy, and really only have to deal with one of the other empires, while the Aserai never do anything ever. So you get Vlandia and khuzait power houses, while the other kingdoms get ****ed from each side and there nothing you can do unless you're full wiping 300+ armies with minimal casualties.

I have the same issue. Something strange is when my lords declare war on Khuzait, i immediately command them to have peace. Result is
Khuzait have to pay a large amount of tribute to me ($30,677,930) with unknown reason.....Yeah, lords feel happy with money now and dont want to have war anymore. LoL

1-2.jpg

1-2-1.jpg

I have the same issue. Something strange is when my lords declare war on Khuzait, i immediately command them to have peace. Result is
Khuzait have to pay a large amount of tribute to me ($30,677,930) with unknown reason.....Yeah, lords feel happy with money now and dont want to have war anymore. LoL

1-2.jpg

1-2-1.jpg
30 million a day! It's pretty apparent nobody from Taleworlds actually plays this game otherwise this would've been reevaluated. This would instantly bankrupt any kingdom and is way too op. :facepalm:

30 million a day! It's pretty apparent nobody from Taleworlds actually plays this game otherwise this would've been reevaluated. This would instantly bankrupt any kingdom and is way too op. :facepalm:
Yes... And all of my lords suddenly have their mouth shut for all topics, including those policies favouring to me...... Money is evil!!! LoL

they should have been aware that with destroying kingdoms the (completely broken-) tribute system goes off every chain. HoB actually showed this exploit in that extreme half of a year ago already. yet the bug is known inside of the community for as long as the tribute payment system is in the game, which was introduced with 1.5.8 more than 2 years ago. it's the same with that troops arent getting donated to the garrisson. that issue was there since early access. it just got visible since they increased the hostility and siege willingness of ai.

grafik.png

in the end we have to accept that the worst case happened to the after-release of the game: taleworlds continues building in new content on broken soil: warehouses dont change the value of workshops, kingdom defection dont fix the tribute, better troop behaviour isnt fixing the strategy of ai, increased war declarations dont fix the garrisson problematic. the list is endless.
from what i have seen taleworlds surely evaluates things: the feature of kingdoms defecting was a wish from the community.
so we all can just guess. my guess is the devs get plenty of misinformation about the status of the game and that there is a weird structure of priorities. something has to go horribly wrong.
but who cares none of us are devs or employes of TW the only thing we can do is report and pray. we dont need to figure - they have.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom