1.2 console fix please

Users who are viewing this thread

Vakuurbairn

Recruit
Are there plans to fix combat AI? I love the new feel of 1v1 but when you get 2 AI opponents on you it’s completely unfair. AI groups now move in PERFECT sync with the player leading to being quickly singled out and overwhelmed in combat situations. You own AI mates show no sign of this behavior in cooperating with you. The entire experience feels hideously inhuman and exactly what you’d expect from fighting a perfect AI opponents. There’s also the matter of no longer being able to assign companions to positions within the party. there’s the odd one or two whom you can but largely you cannot anymore

It sounds like the A.I. is behaving as it should. I'd much rather the A.I. be challenging/intelligent, especially on the hardest difficulty, rather than gullible and easy. Especially since it also affects the A.I. of friendly troops.

I'm on PS4 and haven't had trouble assigning companions to roles, so I'm guessing that's hardware specific. Either way, you ought to report that so it gets noticed and fixed as soon as possible.

Back
Top Bottom