Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded
Summary &
How to Reproduce
:If the cavalry player dies while he is mounted, his new horse moving slowly when the player spawns with taking the place of a bot. // Dismounting and getting back on the horse temporarily solving the problem.

(One player reported that this is an old bug that is reoccurred with 1.2.7)

Hey, our team was not able to reproduce the issue. Can you please share a video of the issue via Ticket so we can further inspect it? To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Is the tester died with a function or the rival player killed him? This issue occurs when the player is killed by rival player.
I'm not willing to upload video. I'm not a paid tester of this game. I don't want to spend time on this. I would rather to stop playing & stop hosting servers if the issues are not solved. Thanks for help.

Back
Top Bottom