1.011 Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

SirKarl

Recruit
When training my troops in training field, they don't get any experience. It is reported that they have gained some experience points, but when asked individual friends about their skills, there is no advancement (numbers don't change). They get exp from daily training from 'trainer' skill, however.

I'm not really sure what you mean...but, troops in the training field DO gain XP. Although their systems are different from companions and you. Once they gain XXX amount of XP, they can upgrade to the next rank, although there is no way to know exactly how much unless you dig into the game files.

About the companions, the training fields give such a small amount of XP anyways. It won't matter much. They'll gain more XP in real battles, even with bandits.

Dragon13 said:
I'm not really sure what you mean...but, troops in the training field DO gain XP. [..]

No, they do not get ANY exp. I checked many times, the numbers don't add up correctly. Troops report same number of exp before and after training in the training field.

You can't see the XP normal troops gain, so checking how much XP they got left to go is useless.
For companions it should work though.

SirKarl said:
When training my troops in training field, they don't get any experience. It is reported that they have gained some experience points, but when asked individual friends about their skills, there is no advancement (numbers don't change). They get exp from daily training from 'trainer' skill, however.

By "individual friends" I assume that you mean "companions". Companions and regular troops only gain XP points that they need to level up when trained in a training field but weapon proficiencies, skills and attributes of companions will not change until they level up, their weapon proficiencies on the other hand, improve automatically when they fight in battles, depending on the weapons they use.,

If it's reported that your companions got XP at the end of training, the total amount of XP they had before the training will increase.

Back
Top Bottom