1.0.3 not working

Users who are viewing this thread

mc_hypnotoad

Recruit
the new patch allowed me to load old corrupted saves, then I was able to save them and load them from 0-XX times depending on the saves left until it was corrupted anew

I was not able to find an old save that didnt corrupt after a certain amount of saves

next I tested if a new game would allow me to save unlimited times; I was able to save and load 55 times until it corrupted again
I asked a friend to do the same, for him too it corrupted after 55 saves in a new game

Yes someone made a thread somewhere too with the same problem. He said it was exactly 55 times. Maybe try save as instead? Go into the save folders and manually delete old ones? Just spitballing but yes everyone is having this problem too. I have yet to get a game last long enough to save 55 times ?

That's how they try to reduce time we spend playing games everyday
Was up until 5 am lasst night playing. Sucks that I got the unclickable dialogue bug 2 hours ago and it ended my 20 hour game. Battanians were already snowballing hard at this point so it was only a matter of timer.

yeah i got the same problem. ALL of my save files are corrupt, crashes on loading. I got bunch of them and every single one of them cannot be loaded

Was up until 5 am lasst night playing. Sucks that I got the unclickable dialogue bug 2 hours ago and it ended my 20 hour game. Battanians were already snowballing hard at this point so it was only a matter of timer.

That's why I'm mad about it because my campaign wasn't that bad. There were Battanians and North and South Empire that was just destroying everyone. Betther have 3 dominant factions than 1.

That's why I'm mad about it because my campaign wasn't that bad. There were Battanians and North and South Empire that was just destroying everyone. Betther have 3 dominant factions than 1.
Yea, we were mounting our last stand at this point. AI leaders faction switching.

Yea, we were mounting our last stand at this point. AI leaders faction switching.
I'm pretty sure it's either going to be one of the empire factions battanians that will dominate. I'm with south empire and war with battanians was pretty even which was nice after seeing Aserai just being swollen by the empire and Vlandia not standing a chance against Battania. Since Vladia is basically Swadia from warband, I think they'll meet the same fate in every playthrough.

Back
Top Bottom