0.570 Warband does not recognise its own existence.

Users who are viewing this thread

leprechaun

Marquis
Well, essentially Warband seems to think I don't have it. The servers seem to think I don't actually have Warband (I apparently have an outdated version 1.050 where in fact I've just patched the beta right on up to the newest version) and so I can't join.

EDIT2: Also just randomly lost my character. I know this one's already been reported though.

Bug1.jpg

Go to the start-menu!
Click "Run"!
Type dxdiag !
Wait for it to load, then see if there are any errors.  Run tests as well.
If nothing is wrong, re-isntall direct x.

Un-install then Re-install Warband maybe?

Aendor said:
Go to the start-menu!
Click "Run"!
Type dxdiag !
Wait for it to load, then see if there are any errors.  Run tests as well.
If nothing is wrong, re-isntall direct x.
There's nothing wrong, and that problem is a one off and does not repeat.

This happens every now and then it seems on new patches. Make sure your server list is refreshed. If that is not the case, try re-installing.

Seems to be working alright now. That is to say, I can get onto the servers and play, if you can call my rusty skills playing :razz:

That happend to me, too, along with the DX9 bit.  I just refreshed the server list and ignored the DX9 message and all is well.

well most of time when i want to join games it says unable to connect to server sometimes when im in a server it just freezes and other times i juts get kicked back to the main menu why is that what do i have to do?????

Wu-long said:
F1zzzy said:
oh well then thx for tip

welcome why does it not work?

Well, there is no option to use dx10 with M&B it only uses 9 and 7. So as long as you have 9, having 10 I would think would be irrelevant.

F1zzzy said:
well most of time when i want to join games it says unable to connect to server sometimes when im in a server it just freezes and other times i juts get kicked back to the main menu why is that what do i have to do?????

My guess is you are having internet connection issues. Can you play other online games just fine?

F1zzzy said:
so you are telling me not to download directX10 thats all?

Indeed. If something needs it, it will install it. Furthermore, you must have vista or 7 to get dx10 I do believe.

Back
Top Bottom