♦The 1tes Schlesisches Infantrie Regiment [DISBANDED] [THREAD GIVEAWAY]

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey, just curious, would be doing a make-up training tomorrow be a good idea at all? It's short notice, but being the weekend more people should hopefully be open; we could at least do some optional training even if only a couple people show up.

Other than that, guess I'm going to have to get into the recruitment; guess we've all gotta pitch in until we get our numbers back up  :cool:

Zango said:
Hey, just curious, would be doing a make-up training tomorrow be a good idea at all? It's short notice, but being the weekend more people should hopefully be open; we could at least do some optional training even if only a couple people show up.

Other than that, guess I'm going to have to get into the recruitment; guess we've all gotta pitch in until we get our numbers back up  :cool:
Upon request of Zango I will do a prebattle warmup by playing US 1 for 30 minutes then training for 15 minutes. Then the conquest event. I hope to inspire people to join with our tactics on public games.

Menelaos16 said:
Zango said:

Upon request of Zango I will do a prebattle warmup by playing US 1 for 30 minutes then training for 15 minutes. Then the conquest event. I hope to inspire people to join with our tactics on public games.

If you threw the head of your old avatar on top of Bender's that would be the best avatar ever.

It was good fighting with you yesterday, Menelaos. If anyone is interested in a good regiment I can recommend the 1tes Schlesisches.

Haresus said:
It was good fighting with you yesterday, Menelaos. If anyone is interested in a good regiment I can recommend the 1tes Schlesisches.
And I suggest the 1st EPI if your not in the NA area looking for flexible times  :mrgreen:

Doctor Scherzando said:
And I sugge- Nah, I'll just stay out of this.
funny-pictures-proceed-cat_medium.jpg

Menelaos16 said:
Haresus said:
And I suggest the 1st EPI if your not in the NA area looking for flexible times  :mrgreen:

I scratch your back, you scratch mine? Corruption runs rampart in the Prussian Army!

Haresus said:
Menelaos16 said:
Haresus said:

I scratch your back, you scratch mine? Corruption runs rampart in the Prussian Army!

I shall direct my Europeans toward the EPI and I'm not even in the Prussian Army!

Menelaos16 said:
Had a fun time leading the pub line in the Saturday conquest event.

Sorry I couldn't make it tonight; something came up and it ended up lasting longer than I anticipated ;(

After some thought I am disbanding the regiment, we simply are not gaining enough recruits and I'm sick of managing everything. The 1stFKI are good friends and will be absorbing anybody interested in joining. June 11th - July 16th 2012. It was a good run but we lacked playerbase. The name is now open to whoever wishes to use it and I will give parts of the thread to whoever wants it.

For the last time
/Menelaos out

Back
Top Bottom