Search results for query: *

1. Elijah

[S] Art of War RELEASED!

@Temuzu : Thanks for the swift anwser. You should probably add that on the mod description. Nice thing. I would love to see a "REALISM MOD" so if you get a swing in the head or a pierce attack in the chest you would die in one hit.
  2. Elijah

[S] Art of War RELEASED!

I like the concept.

Just a suggestion and a request: could you post more in-detail changes you made to the game.

For example:

Battles will be much more bloody, you can lose almost your entire army in a blink of an eye if you dont pay attention

You mean you made the soldiers more killable, like they take less to be killed? Or you...I don't know. If you could add more in depth description, to really know what's going on in this mod.

Or I'm making a big mistake, and all of these changes are made by modifying the troop trees :smile: If so, you have the right to kill/destroy/annihilate/behead/castrate me.
  3. Elijah

[V4.5] War/peace system, AI, badboy, forced rest, autoresolve

Works fine for me. Swadian as always getting slaughtered, but for the rest ok
  4. Elijah

Bug Reports [V4.5] Read First Post! BUGFIX RELEASED! 11 II/21(GMT+1)

I've had this major bug.

I was resting in my castle, when an event popped out: Someone have offended me and I decide to duel...

So I kill the poor bastard, and instead of getting back to the map, I get in a battle screen. I try to leave, but the button doesn't work, so i get into the battle, and apparently I'm fighting the troops that were garrisoned in the castle I was sleeping in. Of course all the troops were garissoned, and I was kill as it was me and a companion against 100troops.

When I die, the "You've lost" message doesn't appear and I have to retreat manually. Then I'm back into the battle screen, with just the leave option, but again, it doesn't work...So I have to alt canc and exit the game.
  5. Elijah

SWORD OF DAMOCLES - GOLD - V4.5 BETA DOWNLOAD

Please, don't tell me it's buggy, I just finished downloading it, after 2hours.

Anyway 40 to 115...Just a word. WoaH!
  6. Elijah

More than 100hundred people in this board. Nice result for the Dev's!
  7. Elijah

Still at 11%. 2 hours left. But, hey, suspanse adds mistery to the mod.
  8. Elijah

20kbs, tops at 50. Still, would be nice to get it uploaded on another server.
  9. Elijah

Ok. 20kbs...4hours.
  10. Elijah

Yesterday 21 pages...We really want it, ah?
  11. Elijah

Today's the day.
  12. Elijah

Damned major factions

Native mount and blade has more "Strategic action". This mod is fantastic, the gun fighting feels nice and fresh,
    but the problem is that there are little generals, not many villages and forts. Probably it would be nice to add France, as in that period
    in the north france still had territories in canada. {Not sure though} Or you could add Texas.
    I don't know, i'm not very instructed in this time period in america, but you should definitevely add some action.
  13. Elijah

Daze507 said:
    Don't complain, here in Italy it's already Weekend + 12.30 and still no release !  :lol:

Yes that's a big problem for us!!!
  14. Elijah

Nice. Finally.
    I can't wait to try it, as I didn't play the beta for the error 5 issue.

I think this is with probably Native expansion, the best mod of all.
  15. Elijah

Morale system

Something that I feel is really missed in this mod, since the fiefs improvements are really nice cos there are so many of them, is the morale system. Since there are so many troops in the game (probably without a cap, since a kingdom when starts to lose, loses) a really good small group of...
  16. Elijah

Native Improved Mod for M&B 1.011. V.1.3 released on 30/10/08.

Deathalker said:
    Will this work with native tweaks Mod as you both use troops file?

Well I use them at the same time, just first install the native tweaks and then install native improved mod. The twaks mod modify little of the troops file, and this mod is based on troops file :grin:
  17. Elijah

Compilation of 82 little tweaks to the text files to change your gameplay(links)

Is there a way to make horses get damage when they impact with enemy infantry??

Cos I would love to have horses being used in the first, maybe a second charge, but having to crush with heavy armoured infantry they usually fall down, even if not hit by weapons.

And another question " To make athletic give a bigger speed bonus"
    Thanks for all the work, I modified totally the game with your help^^
  18. Elijah

new Alternative animation (work LINK)

I really loved the animations. It made the game more dynamic I think. Of course the spear un-sheating animation was a little out there. But if you fixed it I would love to download it and to install in my native.
  19. Elijah

Big Armies... too big

Maybe you should wait a few days cos they're gonna increase, believe you me!!! :grin:
  20. Elijah

Big Armies... too big

I think it would be better to make lords parties to a range between two numbers. I wouldn't like to play for 210 days and then again having to fight a warraid of 1200 troops.
Back
Top Bottom