Search results for query: *

• Users: Piipe
  • Order by date
  1. Battle of Sulcoit [postponed, view page 15]

Sign me up for the vikings :smile:
  2. SP Medieval Fantasy Robin Hood (1193 A.D.)

Yeah, I really want to know the progress.
  3. SP Native AGE OF INFANTRY

I prefer b and c....
  4. SP Medieval Fantasy Robin Hood (1193 A.D.)

Awesome!! Crossing my fingers worked! :grin:
  5. SP Native AGE OF INFANTRY

Awesome, I wanted a mod without cavalry, going to download when it releases :smile:
  6. SP Medieval Fantasy Robin Hood (1193 A.D.)

Elven Ranger said:
    Is that seriously what it says :evil:? I guess I can always email him...

That would be better...
  7. SP Medieval Fantasy Robin Hood (1193 A.D.)

Last Active: August 13, 2010, 11:14:38 AM

It's pretty difficult that he is going to reply...
  8. SP Other Beer, War and Teutonic Knights

You changed it a bit for v 0.5? Awesome! :grin:
  9. Haralus is being VERY GREEDY

This made me lol :grin:
  10. SP Medieval Fantasy Robin Hood (1193 A.D.)

Elven Ranger said:
    Piipe said:
    He is talking about Robin Hood mod, and Damocles hasn't logged in for almost a month, so I really think that this mod is dead.
    If it really is dead, that really sucks. This mod was going to be epic, especially with the stealth concept.

Yeah I know, I couldn't imagine myself going to an enemy really silently :razz:
  11. Traductor for story

Already sent it :smile: I have checked it but im not sure if there are errors, maybe PadrePio can look at it.
  12. Traductor for story

Working on the text, im at the middle of it. It is very entertaining to read it too :grin:
  13. SP Antiquity [WB] troy-mod (no public alpha)

Veluca and Chaeza are innaccesible, they are in a mountain, nobody can get out nor inside, this makes a lot of villagers to get stuck and a lot of lords, making the map to lag. And there is a bridge in the middle of the ocean, I think you gotta work on some bugs first..
  14. Traductor for story

Ok, I'll try to do it pretty good and as fast as possible, if I can't finish today, it's because I have homework >.<
  15. SP Medieval Fantasy Robin Hood (1193 A.D.)

He is talking about Robin Hood mod, and Damocles hasn't logged in for almost a month, so I really think that this mod is dead.
  16. Traductor for story

Well, my first language is Spanish, I speak English pretty good but not perfectly, depending on how long it would take, maybe I can help :smile:
  17. If you were to use an all archer army...

I've tried it and it is really fun how the millions of arrows just fly to the enemies and I see 3 or 4 dead every shot.
Back
Top Bottom