Traductor for story

Users who are viewing this thread

Ok, I'll try to do it pretty good and as fast as possible, if I can't finish today, it's because I have homework >.<

ciaphas said:
Jhnking said:
Yes, I think I was.

I don't believe that you use spellcheck at all considering you spelled 'write' as 'wright' l o l
Well, considering I was tired and Write is as much as a real word as Wright, you have no real point.

Already sent it :smile: I have checked it but im not sure if there are errors, maybe PadrePio can look at it.

Jhnking said:
ciaphas said:
Jhnking said:
Yes, I think I was.

I don't believe that you use spellcheck at all considering you spelled 'write' as 'wright' l o l
Well, considering I was tired and Write is as much as a real word as Wright, you have no real point.

I actually quite liked the use of "wright" as a pun: suggesting that writing a story is much like building a ship, or a similar work of craft.

I've got (mostly) fluent spanish (haven't practiced in a while, but lived in Madrid for a few years), and native english, so if you need any extra hands, throw a message my way, I'll help if I can!

Also, I'm a serious spelling/grammar nazi, so if you need proof reading...  :smile:

Jhnking said:
Well, I can wright a story for you, but I have no clue about Spanish. But I think Google Translator will work, so maybe I could wright one for you?

Google Translator turns words from other languages to English if you didn't know, and I think it might also do the reverse.

I guess spell check did not pick up that you want to WRITE stories, not "WRIGHT".

EDIT:  Dang!  I didn't see there was a page 2 that addressed this funk-up already.  Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom