Search results for query: *

1. Myth020

SP Fantasy [WB] Return of the Shadow - Seeking 2D Artist, Apply Within...

insane warrior said:
    Blight our thread with your pointless abbreviation without reason, such as something useful to say, again and you will be decapitated...you have been warned
  2. Myth020

Monkeys_Uncle said:
    Woops!  :oops: Should have made message a bit clearer, you were to "encourage" them only if they got over top.
    Currently the're behaving themselves in a fairly standard manner.
    Well, i'm just here to offer fear factor in the form of a pointy stick, how that is used is up to you  :lol:
  3. Myth020

Hey guys, just to say that i am not dead, and am here with my pointy stick to "encourage" our legion of seemingly pointless researchers, who haven't seen much of, well, ever  :lol:
    *brandishes said stick*
  4. Myth020

LOTR-Warband request and offering of help

Monkeys_Uncle said:
    tegix!!!!!! I don't care who you are, but Threadomancy is very much frowned upon in these parts!
    Stop being a nub and resurrecting old threads that have served their purpose, if you have something useful to say, say it in the real thread.

And Myth, I'm very disappointed in you assisting in this most frightful of practices...
    Dude, don't be such a douche, your done with this thread and there is no topic here, if he wants to worship the amzingness of Malcolm Reynolds let him, he's not hurting anyone  :razz:
    (had he done it on our actual thread, then i would have been annoyed, lol)
  5. Myth020

tegix62 said:
    Dude, sorry to go off topic for a second but, I JUST noticed that your avatar is malcolm reynolds.  *Fistbump*
    *Fistbump* :grin:
  6. Myth020

HEY GUYS!
    I'm back! 
    Mainly to tell you that Monkey's pc has finaly hit the bucket and is currently in serius need to a necromancer  :lol:
    Until then you will not be able to contact him via e-mail, sadly this also means work on the mod has slowed down just a tad.
  7. Myth020

Monkeys_Uncle said:
    I'm alive!!!!
    and more importantly it's alive!!!!
    For now, it should be going to Andy sometime soon so he can take a look at it, and determine its fate.

I've been struggling with getting a Uruk Sword model I made into the game, and that has been taking up most of my time lately!

I will give you guys another teaser release once I've made some more models, figured out how to get them in-game, and once Bioxx's map editor is done!

Cheers,

Woot and yay, Uncle lives!  :grin:
    More importantly, the mod lives!!!  :lol:
  8. Myth020

KillerDudeMan said:
    Wow, no posts in 11 days... did someone die?
    lol, i hope not, maybe Uncles pc died again, i'm going to his house on Thursday so i will find out and report back, unless he sees this and decides to announce his survival, lol
  9. Myth020

Kazzan said:
    Good to see you again though. Myth, were you brother to Monkey Uncle?

Reading through the suddenly bad english, no have never been Monkeys Uncle's brother, and PROBABLY never will be  :lol:
    Any more personal questions? Or, maybe, you have an idea about the mod, somthing constructive? OH WAIT! That would mean this thread was on topic, which we know by now is impossible!  :lol:
    I know you're all probably restless from no progress, but this mod is SO small atm there is no point watching it yet unless you want to help, in which case DO SO! Right, now i'm off to find some paracetamol...
  10. Myth020

Monkeys_Uncle said:
    PC is working fine Myth!
    Well apart from the 'old startup problem!

Once I get it started everything runs smoother than a you know what!

However, It's mi GCSE ICT coursework that has been stealing all mi free time of late, think I might have got it done now though and might even get some modding dome tomorrow!

Cheers,

YAY for working PC!! Not so yay for ICT coursework  :/

11. Myth020

Hello guys, i wish i could help you but i am not in charge of modding, so all i can do is answer questions and reaserch, if you have anything usefull to contrebute feel free to message me but apart from that we have to wait for Uncle to make his pc WORK :/
    P.S
    Feel free to keep bumping the thread if it gives you some perverted pleasure, but we ARE watching anyay  :lol:
  12. Myth020

KillerDudeMan said:
    Why are people still posting on this thread? There's already an official thread.
    You make a very good point, be gone people! Go to the promised thread!!!
  13. Myth020

King Greg said:
    Just cause you think they've made up their mind, kazzan, doesnt mean that it's going to stay that way. This IS America! (Or at least I am so I believe in freedom of speech)

Actually this is NOT America, and frankly America is one of the least liberal western countries, so don't you lecture us on freedom of speech! *cough* guantanamo bay*cough*

But, before i get into a rant about America i would like to point out that you are actually right, it obviously isn't fixed because we haven't really gotten anywhere yet, BUT the name you suggested isn't what we are looking for, if you read the thread and checked the mods aim you would know that. Why must noobs who can't be arsed to check a few pages of text but ARE willing to do a quick internet search for Elvish words constantly plague me!!!  :lol:
  14. Myth020

Sorry for being away so long, but my pc is eating it's own software now, so my internet browsers all died, along with most of my games, including M&B :cry:
    So i wont be able to help in any capacity till it's fixed, however i am going to be doing research in the mean time, working off a hunch i had, so hopefully i will have somthing to show for my absence! lol
  15. Myth020

KillerDudeMan said:
    Isengard being white I agree with. Maybe make bandits and such a color like... well I don't really care. As long as they're there they're dead to me.

Well i personaly thing them being a smiler colour doesn't really matter, i mean i is easy to tell a saruman from goblin raiders or whatever
  16. Myth020

KillerDudeMan said:
    Myth020 said:
    Kazzan said:
    If Isengard is white, what will neutrals be?
    Urm, let me think...urm...GREY! *sigh* lol
    those two colors kinda look alike... a lot.
    Dark grey? Black maybe? What do you think?
  17. Myth020

Kazzan said:
    If Isengard is white, what will neutrals be?
    Urm, let me think...urm...GREY! *sigh* lol
  18. Myth020

Right, just like to say it's about time we got a thread of our own! lol
    Also i'm back from a weekend of fun and am available for stuff again :smile:
  19. Myth020

Monkeys_Uncle said:
    Hey Guys!
    I'm Back (Temporarily)

However, the PC has developed the ol' startup problem again (Myth will know the one I'm talking about) so I think I'm gonna' have to send it back in again real soon  :cry:

Anyway, Banners are good!
    If you guys can manage to stay on topic for a whole page, what is our name gonna' be?
    Do you like Return of the Shadow? or should it be something else?
    Let your opinions be known!*

Cheers,

*On topic opinions obviously
    I feel your pain man :sad:
    And i think return of the shadow is the best we've got, so it gets my vote too.
    Also i think it's a bit much to expect them to stay on topic for an entire PAGE! :lol:
  20. Myth020

KillerDudeMan said:
    Shall we move back on topic instead of discussing which game is better? I have a buddy who is pretty good at making sigs and I could ask him about making one for this. You already have the name (I think) and what's the prob with getting a little more publicity?

That sounds brilliant!
Back
Top Bottom