Search results for query: *

• Users: Avengeil
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Avengeil

Praise thread

I was thinking earlier today that there are so many threads about suggestion's to the modder's, about bug reports or other general feature discussion's of the game but I haven't seen up to now(if there is already such a thing then please forgive my ignorance) a thread which will contain only...
  2. Avengeil

Is anybody interested to keep the 54e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne

First of all I have to say that's it's too bad that Valmy will not be able to command us anymore. So I'm wondering if the members of the 54e want to keep this regiment running(Or generally anybody else who wants to be part of it).Just post here if you want the 54e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne...
  3. Avengeil

Aiming Principles

While I was playing today I was wondering where in the whole world should I aim with the musket? Up to know I have no idea where my shots are going because the bullets are (obviously) too fast to see. Am I supposed to aim above the target pretty much to the same amount as using a bow in native...
  4. Avengeil

How can I find the servers

I know that this must have been explained somewhere but I have no idea where. My question is: where are the servers? Thanks in advance :D P.S. I have already installed the module normally.
Back
Top Bottom