Search results for query: *

1. Where be the servers?

i look today and saw that this changed to both a multiplayer and single player mod
  2. Cavalry concerns

like with all mods iv seen so far there hasnt been much concern over cavalry's dominance currently the only thing that i have seen stop the cav in this mod are more cavalry, large hills, sarleon halbs and them mattenheim two handers. given the limitations of ai without rediculous swinging...
  3. Cannot load any maps

lately after a computer crash during the steam winslav operation i am unable to load up most maps without crashing before even seeing the map. The game fails just as much on both dx7 and dx9 I have verified my game cache, updated my drivers, attempted to reinstall directx (im not sure if i got...
  4. Better [computer] Performance for the Technologically Impaired

Step one: Locate the video settings IN THE LAUNCHER Step Two: Go to the video tab and... uncheck anti-aliasing set the render mode to DirectX7 set shadow quality to low Most importantly: Change your resolution to a lower level I don't recommend putting texture detail to the...
  5. Practice Jousting Lances

Make practice jousting lances so we can have tournaments without killing eachother Rules would be like person that gets 3 hits is knocked out of the game or something i would actually use this if you put it in - i love the joust in PW but i dont like getting killed also can you add a bed...
  6. [suggestion] Its only a flesh wound!

You know how you get killed right after you spawn or when you get pwned by an arrow in the head after buying full plate? Well now in Persistent World  v -.19 you have near death experiences! 70% of the time when you die you will reawaken in the ye old clinic with your equipment and have 60...
  7. [Suggestion] No Fight Areas

Areas where weapons do zip damage might be possible, ask a good modder
  8. The Order of the Hood

Thread is currently under construction In front of the order castle The Order of the Hood stands for unity and strength through teamwork and persistance We have many domains but the main one is green castle and we defend it with our very lives Green Castle For those who wish to join As a...
  9. [Suggestion] Weapon Stockpiles

Me an my buddies would like to keep all the weapons we find off the bodies of other people but we only have 4 inventory slots. Anyway you can make an area where weapons dont periodically disappear
  10. [Suggestion] Peasants get daggers

There is no reason peasants should not be able to defend themselves against people who kill the freshly spawned intent on buying bigger weapons to kill the freshly spawned. At least give peasants a wooden shield to hide their defenseless bodies behind
  11. Congratz on the child board

huzzah  :D FIRST POST ON HERE (the other one was a moved post)
  12. Trouble texturing

I just picked up wings and spent 12 hours straight learning how to use it very quickly. I download 4 of highelfs videos and they helped tremendously. But since his tutorials were done with an older version of wings some things dont line up. I am having trouble UV mapping and texturing. When I...
  13. Attack Direction Toggle

Some weapons have useless attack directions that a player would never choose Prime examples are the Great Long Axe's thrust and the staff's thrust. The thrust attacks do have some utility in smaller areas (like tunnels) but thats what a toggle is for. You should give the player the ability to...
  14. Party Sorter

While having many units isn't always a problem in the native, other mods can present so many different units that you would sooner just take your chances with not organizing them. Warband needs a unit sorter to make spawn ordering easier
Back
Top Bottom