Search results for query: *

• Users: QuailLover
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. QuailLover

Star Wars D6 - Taleworld Shennanigans

The plot so far In what seemed like a routine trade agreement meeting, disaster struck! Our intrepid heroes were ambushed! What seems to be an elaborate plot unfolded. The embassy emptied out, the security detail gone, and random tremors. Our young senator, Berlun Vasculari, and his bodyguard...
  2. QuailLover

Star Wars D6 - Sign Ups

Hello there peoples, I going to be starting up a Star Wars role playing game based on the old WEG D6 system. If you all are interested, post in here. The era is going to be soon after the Empire has formed, and y'all are going to be a bunch of freelancers. 
  3. QuailLover

Covert Action - 3rd Game.Recruiting (It's similar to BoP)

Covert Action Hello people, Here is the sign ups for the third test game. If you have played before, you will find that I have simplified the game. (Relevant threads) Synopsis A team of investigators are tracking down a group of terrorists, in a free form game of cat and mouse. The...
  4. QuailLover

CTU - Counter Terrorist Unit

From the makers of "Enforcer: Police Crime Action" comes CTU. Which speaks for the quality.  :lol: It's being presented as a full release, but it feels more like an early access game. A couple patches have improved it, but like Enforcer it did not come with an inverted mouse option. It plays...
  5. QuailLover

Werewolf 40,000 - The Hive World. Khorne has won! Blood for the Blood God!

Welcome to Werewolf 40,000 - The Hive World “Attention all hands, we are exiting the Warp. May the Emperor guide us.” This Hive World, like most hive worlds, is an ugly planet. It is filled with towering monstrosities which the lower levels belch smoke and pollutants. The nobility live in the...
  6. QuailLover

Rejoice Insects - System Shock 3 is coming

http://www.pcgamer.com/system-shock-3-is-now-official-let-the-panting-and-sweating-begin/?utm_content=bufferd681c&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=buffer_pcgfb Hopefully it's good.
  7. QuailLover

Werewolf 40K - The Hive World - Sign Up Thread. Closed. Replacements can sign up

It's been years since the incident with the Primaris Psyker Rathyr. Lord Inquisitor Sven Tyrannous of the Ordos Malleus, and his bodyguard comprised of the survivors of the Calradian 6th have moved on. Now, they have a request from a Planetary Governor. His Hive World, is being corrupted and...
  8. QuailLover

Warfighter - Russian Campaign AAR (Huge pictures uploaded)

Just getting this up here. I'm done three missions so far, and have plenty of notes and pictures. I just need to upload the pictures, and write the narrative at this point. Anyway some of the basics. Warfighter is tactical, special forces card/board game. You can customize loadouts, you have...
  9. QuailLover

Covert Action - First Test Game Ended. Second game recruiting!

Welcome to the first Covert Action game! If you didn't see the other thread, this is an open ended "cat and mouse" game between terrorists and countries. One group of players have to plan and execute a terrorist attack, while the countries try to stop them. Rules You assign actions in...
  10. QuailLover

Suggest a Movie to the Person Above You.

I'm in the mood for a random movie, and I thought this would be some good fun.
  11. QuailLover

Covert Action - WIP game

So I've been messing around with a new style of game. There are problems with it, and there are certain aspects that I have no idea what would work better. There are multiple factions in the game, but they can be broken down to two sections. "Terrorists" or "Countries" Each person has a...
  12. QuailLover

Space Hulk: Ascension

Full Control's new Space Hulk game is out today. I've played a bit of it, and I can say that it is now an actual computer game. Not just a board game adaption. It is very reminiscent of Chaos Gate and the new XCOM. You can customize your Terminators. Select different load-outs.  Level them up...
  13. QuailLover

Re: [Werewolf] Were-ho: The Pimp Edition - Day 5 - Were-ho and Stripper wins!

Were-Ho: The Pimp Edition A long old white Cadillac was driving by. The red leather interior was kept in pristine condition, the clear-coat shined in the street lights, and of course... the sound system boomed through the rhythms of the night. It commanded respect, and so did a few of the...
  14. QuailLover

[Werewolf] Were-Ho: The Pimp Edition. Enlarged and better. CLOSED

This is the sign up thread. If you were already signed up, still post here. New people post here also. I'm at work right now, and I'll be building this post throughout the night. If you were in the previous game you will have the same role. I have designed new roles as well, and may alter some...
  15. QuailLover

Rainbow Six: Siege

So there was a new Rainbow Six game announced. I was tentative about it, seeing how far off the beaten path Ghost Recon ended up, but I was surprised with the in-game footage. It seems to have got a little more closer to the game's roots. I like how it looks more like a tactical shooter again.
  16. QuailLover

Were-ho: The Pimp Edition sign-up thread

This song sums up the game: Anyway: Preliminary sign up thread. This will be like my previous game, which was more narrative driven. Pimps n' hos list Elisianthus Eternal Xardob FrisianDude Vieira TheFlyingFishy Sir Hitson Winsler Ruthven Vermillion_Hawk Jock Bulle Grimmend...
  17. QuailLover

Alien: Isolation

http://www.pcgamer.com/previews/alien-isolation-preview-hands-on-with-creative-assemblys-ambitious-sci-fi-horror/ So Creative Assembly is making a game based of off Alien. Not Aliens, but Alien. It's going to be more survival horror based, rather than action FPS. There is only going to be a...
  18. QuailLover

Pandora - First Contact, an Alpha Centari Spiritual Successor

So there is a spiritual successor for Alpha Centari. http://www.pcgamer.com/2013/11/18/pandora-first-contact-released-claims-to-be-the-hex-based-successor-to-alpha-centauri/?utm_source=fb&utm_medium=emp http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2013/03/26/impressions-pandora-first-contact/ I personally...
  19. QuailLover

Tunnels and their use in Warfare

So I was wondering about tunnels and their use in warfare. I knew that they have been in use through out the years, and are still being used now-a-days. I was curious about the earliest use of tunnels, and the earliest recorded use of them. Were they initially only used for sieges? This came...
  20. QuailLover

Warhammer Fantasy Role Play Brainstorm thread.

Alright, so I'm in the process of making a Warhammer Fantasy RP here. It should be quite epic, but I had a few ideas I wanted to bounce around first, and see people's thoughts. Some of you may remember my Aliens RP, where I had everyone split into squads and ranks. I was thinking of doing that...
Back
Top Bottom