• Users: Artyem
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Artyem

Why me...

Why must the good die young?
  2. Artyem

Face mesh errors

I tried merging the two face improvement (female and male version) mods with openBRF, when my game is  loading it crashes and I get this: "Incorrect mesh prefix for meta mesh copy:2 (ref:1) and then "unable to find face mesh: -1.000000" Not sure what went wrong.  If anyone could help me out...
  3. Artyem

THE 9712th SCOTCHIRISHPRUSSIANHELIGOLANDIANGRENFOOTARTSKIRAMIOFHORSE!!!!!!

THE 9712th SCOTCH-IRISH PRUSSIAN HELIGOLANDIAN GRENADIER FOOT-ARTILLERY SKIRMISHING RAGE MILITIA OF HORSE ANGRY PEASANTS AGAINST THE ENGLISH TYRANNY SINCE 1726 We are a small band of warriors hailing from all across Europe, we aim for freedom for the Scottish and Irish empires and Prussian...
  4. Artyem

WALLACHIAN RAIDERS/REBELS

AAAHHHH WALLACHIAN REBELS! We are the WALLACHIAN REBELS/RAIDERS who have come to scorch the lands of Eastern Europe in hopes of finding loot and money! Members Artyem Deltah the Fearless Nuclear Powered Cheetah / Larry the Magical Cheetah Bravoh Fagatron / Lord Vesarius Applesauce / Craig...
  5. Artyem

PW 90% of the time

I've been playing this mod since it was first released, and it always seems to go this way. EDIT: To add on, I've never seen Town Watch do anything productive. Half the time they're leaving the town to arrest outlaws at the outlaw base. If they aren't do that, they're stepping in to stop...
  6. Artyem

Problems with .DDS

I was curious if anyone could help me with this: A few months ago I upgraded my computer and switched to an ATI Radeon HD 5700. Before this, I had an NVIDIA (I can't remember the exact card for the life of me) and I could edit, open and convert .DDS files. Now with my ATI, I can't seem to do any...
  7. Artyem

Warband and WFaS Mod porting?

So, maybe I missed a thread somewhere, but is there any information on porting mods from Warband to WFaS? I've been brain storming and I've got a few ideas I'd like to put to the test, but I'd like to convert a Warband (or at least some code from it) mod to WFaS, and I wasn't sure how possible...
  8. Artyem

Disabling multiplayer factions?

Can you do it? How simple is it?
  9. Artyem

So, how about those street performers?

What about them? Suggest some good acoustic songs to play for busking here, I need a few and maybe there's some other aspiring musicians who want to have a good list of songs to play on street sides. The one I'll probably play the most is Creep by Radiohead, but The Man who Sold the World is...
  10. Artyem

Regarding Multiplayer

I've come across an error while compiling: apps/Common/Mountblade Warband\\Modules/VFoEskills.txt' Exporting tracks... Traceback (most recent call last):   File "process_music.py", line 23, in <module>     save_tracks()   File "process_music.py", line 15, in save_tracks     file =...
  11. Artyem

Vigilia Mortis Incarnatus [Group]

Traveling from destination to destination, entertaining all with our performances, plays and acts. But are we really just mere entertainers? The Vigilia Mortis Incarnatus is formed by two brothers, Deltah the Fearless and Artyem the Tenebrous Look for us on the road, we stop at destinations...
  12. Artyem

MANHUNTERS (RCC)

Ferocious, randoming, "We didn't do it" trolls. They first came on and started taxing everyone as commoners, outrageous taxes too, like 2000 gold for using a road, or 500 gold for crossing a bridge. First thing I saw them do: One was sitting on a bridge that connect the wooden castle path to...
  13. Artyem

erlexec.exe

When I try to run Wings3d, I get the error "Cannot find erlexec.exe" I use Windows 7, 64 bit with an ATI Radeon HD 5700, not sure if that matters, but I might as well throw that in.
  14. Artyem

Troubles with Firearms

Hi. I've recently picked up modding again, and I've been trying to add an arquebuse to the game. I'm using the model from Bismarcks pack, and I'm not quite sure how I should do it. I've tried everything but in the end the Arquebuse is held side ways and I just can't figure out how to get new...
  15. Artyem

What makes you rage?

Since the beginning of gaming, there has been one thing that has driven gamers nuts. Whether it's getting shot in the head from across the map, lagging, glitchers, griefers, crashes, we've all experienced it one way or another. I'm talking about GAMERS RAGE of course. Back in the days of Counter...
  16. Artyem

A time to Crusade!

Anyone else going on Crusades? I started out fighting as a Mercenary with Britain, I then finished my tour of duty and decided to venture to the East to join the Crusades! I really recommend it, it's pretty fun :)
  17. Artyem

Get object failed

Hmm, I'm having troubles fixing this, I realize it's probably pretty easy. But I could start my mod yesterday, but today I cannot. Could the fact that I recently installed 1257 AD have anything to do with it? EDIT: I just verified the game files on steam, and I still get this error.
  18. Artyem

Blocking and swinging problems?

Today I realized that a lot of the time, when I go to block, I move my mouse in the right direction, it should work... It doesn't. I finally conducted a test of swings and blocks to learn that about 70% of  my blocks and swings go different directions then their suppose to. Is there any reason...
  19. Artyem

Knock down

Well, we all know that the new 1.126 patch allows modders the capability of giving any weapon (not just blunt weapons anymore) the ability to knock people down. My question is, can you set it so a certain bow type can knock you down? I mean, if an arrow flying from a long bow or a cross bow...
  20. Artyem

Questions about the new patch

So, the mod I'm working on right now has had no changes done with the module system. All I've done is use Morghs to change troop trees, and I've also imported some items. So, will I have to do anything to update my mod? Do I have anything to worry about? If I do have to update my mod some how...
Back
Top Bottom