Face mesh errors

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artyem

Sergeant Knight
I tried merging the two face improvement (female and male version) mods with openBRF, when my game is  loading it crashes and I get this:

"Incorrect mesh prefix for meta mesh copy:2 (ref:1)

and then

"unable to find face mesh: -1.000000"

Not sure what went wrong.  If anyone could help me out, I would appreciate it greatly.

Try giving us more information on this such as links to the two face improvement mods and how did you go about adding/changing them so we can see if you didn't do it properly or whatnot. Maybe you didn't input the right name of the mesh and that caused an error, try scanning for errors in open brf also as that helps me out alot if I have problems.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,163242.0.html

Male facepack

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,116278.msg2801475.html#msg2801475

Female facepack

I used openBRF to merge the two by opening the male facepack mesh BRF and importing the female face mesh BRF.  I then deleted the female face meshes from the male facepack.  I also merged the materials BRF and the skins.txt (as the author had said to do) and then put all of the textures in the textures folder.

OpenBRF scanned the module and came back with this:

Code:
Duplicate: Mesh female_head (in /Resource/meshes_face_gen.brf) was already defined in file /Resource/meshes_face_gen.brf
Duplicate: Mesh woman_hair_a (in /Resource/meshes_face_gen.brf) was already defined in file /Resource/meshes_face_gen.brf
Duplicate: Mesh woman_hair_b (in /Resource/meshes_face_gen.brf) was already defined in file /Resource/meshes_face_gen.brf
Duplicate: Mesh woman_hair_c (in /Resource/meshes_face_gen.brf) was already defined in file /Resource/meshes_face_gen.brf
Duplicate: Mesh woman_hair_d (in /Resource/meshes_face_gen.brf) was already defined in file /Resource/meshes_face_gen.brf
Duplicate: Mesh woman_hair_e (in /Resource/meshes_face_gen.brf) was already defined in file /Resource/meshes_face_gen.brf
Duplicate: Mesh woman_hair_f (in /Resource/meshes_face_gen.brf) was already defined in file /Resource/meshes_face_gen.brf
Duplicate: Mesh woman_hair_g (in /Resource/meshes_face_gen.brf) was already defined in file /Resource/meshes_face_gen.brf

It's because you have duplicates of the same meshes with the same name so this causes errors, delete the duplicate ones and then it should work. Make sure that you delete the ones that you don't want o don't delete the new faces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom