Search results for query: *

• Users: dhowlett
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. dhowlett

Compatible with the new patch?

Hey this looks awesome (though you should really get your feature page sorted so its easy to find out what this mod actually is) and i was wondering if its compatible with 1.134? ********* Edit: Just found that it is ********* I suggest you change the "1.132" on the list of warband mods...
  2. dhowlett

Which mods do you use and why?

Hey, well the single player has stagnated for me a bit and I feel like trying some new mods but damn there is alot of them and so I was wondering what people would recommend? Tweakmb compatibility would be a huge plus.
  3. dhowlett

How do you release anger? Help needed.

Hey, well i just got some news which I cant be bothered to discuss but needless today im contemplating murder amungst other things. Currently Im really struggling to breath, have imense anxiety chest pains and feel like my head is about to explode. Suggestions?
  4. dhowlett

Looking for a challenge, what castle to start my empire with this time?

Hey, well the game isn't really posing much of a challenge every time i've made a kingdom it's been easy to recruit and decimate other factions really quickly. So i'm thinking I should up the anti some what and start in a challenging, but not impossible, location. I need to start off in a castle...
  5. dhowlett

Charisma needed for poems?

Hey well I appear to only be able to learn 4 poems. I ask every bard and what not that I can and all of them say they have taught me all they know. I swear there used to be more like 10 poems? Is it a lack of charisma maybe? Failing that im wondering if 1.113 screwed it up?
  6. dhowlett

More duel servers?

Hey can we get some more duel servers. The only one I ever see with people in seems to be nditions and im getting bored of the same map and factions. Not to menchen the fact im not even sure admins exist on there because there are randomers every 10 minutes.
  7. dhowlett

Some of my blocks arn't regestering?

Hey, well I know this is almost certainly userfault but I dont know why. For instance In a duel server i will accept a duel from a horseman. I will downblock and he will thrust his spear and hit me none the less. I was holding down block the whole time while facing him. Secondly I just died to...
  8. dhowlett

Where did all the servers go?

Hey, well loads of the servers have dissapeared yet I do not see a new patch?
  9. dhowlett

Report tab-Village prosperity

Hey, well I think that instead of having the screen spammed with prosperity messages there should instead be something like the lord reputation list in the reports tab. This could filter out your villages as well so you can see just how your own fiefs are doing. Seems like a sound suggestion to...
  10. dhowlett

Transporting prisoners doesn't always slow you down

Well I just discovered something I never knew about 5 seconds ago. Now you may or may not know that the speed at which your party moves is the taken average of which all your units move. Infantry's speed is governed by their agility and cavalry by their riding ability, consequently this is why...
  11. dhowlett

Sarranid ai wouldn't respond in battle

Hey well I was just traveling alot with my 16 companions and all of a sudden war was decleared on sarranids just as I walked into one of their lords. Naturally I considered my self doomed as it was17 vs 100 and they had something like 20 mumalukes. Pretty pissed off about the whole situation I...
  12. dhowlett

I really need to tell everyone...

I AM NOW OUT OF THE CLOSET AND PROUD! Thank you for listening.  :mrgreen:
  13. dhowlett

Any use a horse archer army?

Hey well i was just wondering seens as being a horse archer is by far my favourite thing to do have any of you made a full horse archer army? I was thinking i could get say...30 horse archers to follow me around the map but really that would be a pain in the end. Im guesing the ai isn't smart...
  14. dhowlett

Possible to get companions to use 2h when carrying sword and board?

Hey guys, well ive been making a companion army by disabling companion relations and its quite fun building an elite army but i have a few problems: 1) when equiping them with sword and board they will use it regardless 2) when equiping with cross bow they will use regardless and not charge...
  15. dhowlett

Idea- How to get bandits to seige castles

Hey, well I cant test this out at the moment as im working but others can if they want. Failing that ill give it a bash later if i have time. Using tweakmb you can change the size of bandit armys and the reason bandit armys never seige castles is because their army isn't strong enough. So i...
  16. dhowlett

I no longer seem to get prisoners.

Hey well ive not played since several patchs ago and now i started a new game last night and i swear before blunt weapons was no a requirement of collecting prisoners but garranteed them. Now it seems that with my wee lil army bashing up bandits and what not i cannot get a single prisoner unless...
  17. dhowlett

Anyone play taleworlds other game? -With Fire & Sword

From the discription it sounds just like a mod for WB with a few features that they shoulda put in WB but didn't want to because of With fire and sword. Just wondered if anyone got any oppinions on it? http://www.taleworlds.com/main.aspx :EDIT: seems i cant link to it so youll have to find...
  18. dhowlett

Has the new patch helped Rhodok much?

Hey guys well i cant play the game at the moment but i started a nord campange yesterday with the idea of using pretty much only spears and awlpikes etc and dominate with a polearm. However im thinking with the new patch maybe i should play the underdogs. Id love to have a row of spears and...
  19. dhowlett

Own kingdom - Gave away a town to get punnished 3 times

I just caputred a town and gave it away, looking at the reports i got punnished 3 times with my reputation with other lords. Some of them have gone into the -20s. Sigh. If anyone can mod this it would drasticaly improve the game. :EDIT: Thinking about it i may of taken a relationship hit for...
  20. dhowlett

I equip a spear = all my knights use spears ?????????

Ok then well i start using a wear spear because i got bored of the other weapons. Now all my knights are using spears and they SUCK with them and i just went into a 500 vs 800 battle which i should of dominated and my side has taken 200 casualites because the knights arnt killing people fast...
Back
Top Bottom