Search results for query: *

1. (BI) Barbarian Invasion (Version .15) 3 NEW QUESTS Warband (1.34)

I have the Spartacus quest, and the senator told me "Gladiators Blah Blah Blah." So I had no idea what I was doing. I find a group that is all slaves so I attack it. I killed the slaves and their leader and I talked to the Senator, and he said I hadn't completed it yet. I would appreciate your help.
  2. Bug Reports - 0.95pre8

When I first entered a battle, i had about 39 troops including my character against 9 bandits. When I charged them with my horse and was about to swing my sword it crashed. I would appreciate any help because this is my favorite mod.
  3. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

it means you become his vassal. And the spy checks out other faction's settlements and tells you how many enemy soldiers are in the town or castle.
  4. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

jhoge555 said:
    Hey guys, first off GREAT MOD!!!

Here is my question: How Do I get a trade agreement??
    alliance: you will first need to make a truce than a trade agreement then an alliance might be possible with enough persuasion of the emissary.
    to make emissaries talk to your minister (not when its a prominent citizen but when its your wife or a companion.). For a spy talk to one of the custom characters i think the chancellor- Courtesy of Manekemaan
  5. Warband Mod List *OLD*

Finland at WWII
  6. TF2 Pyro is a girl.

I started up Team Fortress 2 to play with my brother and then this showed up...
  7. (BI) Barbarian Invasion (Version .15) 3 NEW QUESTS Warband (1.34)

Lord Drake said:
    quiznotch said:
    I have a problem when I try to start this mod. It gets about one-third done with loading, then there are red script errors along the bottom left side of the screen and then my game crashes with the error "Unable to open file: CommonRes\ costumes_a.brf" I would love to play this mod and would appreciate any help available. Thanks
    You are running it on M&B 1.011 not Warband, right?
    Now I feel stupid. I was trying it on Warband. Which brings me to my next question, are you guys going to make one for Warband?
  8. (BI) Barbarian Invasion (Version .15) 3 NEW QUESTS Warband (1.34)

I have a problem when I try to start this mod. It gets about one-third done with loading, then there are red script errors along the bottom left side of the screen and then my game crashes with the error "Unable to open file: CommonRes\ costumes_a.brf" I would love to play this mod and would appreciate any help available. Thanks
  9. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

What option do I select when I am talking to my constable to send out a patrol? :oops:
  10. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

I am sorry again I feel stupid  :???: for having to ask questions over and over, but how do I send out patrols?
  11. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Okay last question... :lol: When I try to send an emissary or spy my wife says there is nobody to send. What do I do to get an emissary or spy? Thanks for the help.
  12. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

manekemaan said:
    alliance: you wil first need to make a truce than a trade agreement then an allience might be possible with enouh persuasion of the emisary.
    to make emisaries talk to your minister (not when its a prominent citizen but when its your wife or a companion.). For a spy talk to one of the custom characters i think the chancelor
    I'm sorry to bother you again but I have no idea how to make a trade agreement. :shock: Do you have to have you wife or companion as the minister?
  13. Suggestions

You should make an option to merge another faction into your kingdom, lords and all. It could be either an enemy faction about to be destroyed or an allied faction with most of the lords cooperative or welcoming towards you.
  14. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

I got my diplomacy working, and I made my own kingdom and want to make an Alliance with the Swadians. I was never at war with them, most of the lords like me, and the faction is cooperative with me. How do I make an Alliance? Thanks in advance.
    P.S. I do not want to make a truce, also how do I make emissaries and spies and how do I give castles to lords?
  15. Bug reports and known issues (< v3.0)

Every Time I enter a battle, the game crashes? :shock: I would appreciate any suggestions because I think this mod is really awesome sounding and would like to play it. In the meantime I will try to reinstall it. Thanks in advance. :grin:
  16. Bug?

Every time I play Warband and go into a battle the ground is textured like the sky, and when I go into a building or a city there are blue walls and people. Please help, Thank You.
Back
Top Bottom