Bug reports and known issues (< v3.0)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dismissed my chamberlain for some reason, can't find any way to get him back. Playing as a female so have a husband and have no ministrel. Any way to get him back?

groose said:
Dismissed my chamberlain for some reason, can't find any way to get him back. Playing as a female so have a husband and have no ministrel. Any way to get him back?

not without minister

I don´t know if this is a diplomacy but or a bug with the last native patch but I´m losing relation to the king I´m sworn to for killing caravans under his protection...problem is only I killed caravans of the nation he is at war with.  :???:

Waihti said:
groose said:

not without minister

How do I get a minister? When I'm king?

the plunder option didnt share the loot with all my vasals. For as far as i can see without any research it didnt gave a thing to my former companion vassals

manekemaan said:
the plunder option didnt share the loot with all my vasals. For as far as i can see without any research it didnt gave a thing to my former companion vassals

If you plunder a town/castle you only plunder money not loot.

Hello

i don't know if this comes from diplomacy or native, but i'll try this forum since this happened while using diplomacy.
I once got an error message about "failed to open simulate fight" or something (i dont remember the exact formulation) while i was standing next to a village which was looted (?) by allies. So, stupid me made a save after that and soon after the game crashed. whenever i try to load my savegame now, i can walk for maybe 2 seconds until it crashes again. Anyone knows the problem? or knows how to gap these two seconds?

thanks!

Hey there, In diplomacy with the new patch Praven is completely ****** up. I can't walk around the streets because the city seems to be buried in the ground. In native I can walk perfectly fine within Praven and I noticed it has been changed with the new patch. I have know idea if this a bug or something ?

mb1ty.jpg

RhoDaZZ said:
Got a crash in every battle since 1.126, usually upon my horse charging (/colliding with) an enemy or my lance hitting one. :neutral:

SimmiSumo said:
Hey there, In diplomacy with the new patch Praven is completely ****** up. I can't walk around the streets because the city seems to be buried in the ground. In native I can walk perfectly fine within Praven and I noticed it has been changed with the new patch. I have know idea if this a bug or something ?

mb1ty.jpg

Try deleting the Diplomacy folder under W&B/modules and install Diplomacy again.

Waihti said:
manekemaan said:

thats what i ment, it gave me a relationship boost with all my vassals except the ones who used to be my companions (alayen lezalit matheld rolf firentis)

same for the monthly relation change as a result of domestic policy. No change with companion vassals

manekemaan said:
Waihti said:
manekemaan said:

thats what i ment, it gave me a relationship boost with all my vassals except the ones who used to be my companions (alayen lezalit matheld rolf firentis)

same for the monthly relation change as a result of domestic policy. No change with companion vassals

I see, I maybe I should change it in the next version :wink:

Every Time I enter a battle, the game crashes? :shock: I would appreciate any suggestions because I think this mod is really awesome sounding and would like to play it. In the meantime I will try to reinstall it. Thanks in advance. :grin:

quiznotch said:
Every Time I enter a battle, the game crashes? :shock: I would appreciate any suggestions because I think this mod is really awesome sounding and would like to play it. In the meantime I will try to reinstall it. Thanks in advance. :grin:

same here

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,123459.0.html

Waihti said:
RhoDaZZ said:
Got a crash in every battle since 1.126, usually upon my horse charging (/colliding with) an enemy or my lance hitting one. :neutral:

SimmiSumo said:

mb1ty.jpg

Try deleting the Diplomacy folder under W&B/modules and install Diplomacy again.

Will try that when go back home today

Each time I go into battle I get this error: "Warning: unable to find material ground_rocks_a". Sea raiders does tremendous damage, in 1 hit I got 411 damage while my horse got 500. Some of them also get stuck at spawningpoint running and turning never getting away. This has happened before when attacking tundra bandit lairs, at some spots, enemies and my own men stands running on one spot, atleast getting away if I call for them from an other position.

If an update to a new Mount&Blade version is included delete the Diplomacy folder under 'Mount & Blade Warband/modules' before installing the mod

Waihti said:
If an update to a new Mount&Blade version is included delete the Diplomacy folder under 'Mount & Blade Warband/modules' before installing the mod

So I have done, twice, with first the small M&B patch and then again with the 555mb one. Before both I had removed the diplomacy map before patching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom