Search results for query: *

• Users: dan33
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. dan33

Party speed mod working with 1.6.5?

Do we have a working mod for player party campaign speed? Ive searched most places but i cant find anything concrete that will work with 1.6.5, ive recently updated to try this release from 1.5.9 where there are plenty of options for what i want. A slider in MCM would be ideal but at the moment...
  2. dan33

Script error on OPcode 1676 invalid map icon ID:-1;

Ive been getting this now quite often and im hoping someone can help as i have to restart to a new game when it happens. Script error on OPcode 1676 invalid map icon ID:-1; line no 24 at script: process_village_raids: Im playing a dark ages mod and ive changed a few things in the text files...
  3. dan33

Cloning items,not appearing in shops

Im having a little trouble cloning items and getting them to appear in shops. So far ive been able to add some armour  but i just cant seem to get a weapon to appear,heres what i did. itm_military Soldier's_Bane Soldier's_Bane 1  military_cleaver_b 0  4259842 9223388529822793742 193 155668...
  4. dan33

Cant assign some lords land. And is there a way to upgrade a stack of units...

Hi its late so im sorry if i dont explain this well....here goes. I cant seem to assign some lords land,it all came about when i took swadia* and the rhodoks* out of the game at almost the same time as they both had one army roaming about and i was able to take them both out in one battle. I...
  5. dan33

Added textures but now i have a different loading screen and maybe more..help

Ive been playing with the BRF editor and jordans item editor today,i wanted to add some color to the mod im currently playing which is native expansion. I`ll explain whats wrong and then ill explain what i did to get into this position. I got everything how i want it,i have new...
  6. dan33

Faces in helmets missing

Hi Firstly i didnt spend much time searching for a related topic (maybe 10 mins max) so im sorry if its answered already but im keen to have a play around and see if i can work it out myself and by posting this im hoping if i cant work it out somone will tell me. Never tried this kind of thing...
  7. dan33

Few questions and maybe possible suggestion

Relatively new to M&B compared to most of you i expect and i have a few questions about this mod On my last play through try as i might i couldnt get to build a shadow legion chapter,when i declared my independance i selected to follow the empire and i was able to recruit empire troops from...
  8. dan33

Does anyone know how the game selects battle maps?

I need to find out how the game selects battle maps so that i can change/edit  it so that it only selects plain flat landscapes to avoid a battle slideshow for my slow pc  :( So if anyone knows can they explain it to me or direct me to a thread that they know of that would cover this,ive been...
  9. dan33

Removing certain battle landscapes (struggling please help)

Ive tried removing forest landscapes from my game but ive failed and i need some help. What ive done so far. Went to scenes.txt and replaced the numbers at the end with those from a scene without forest in it (failed) Then i deleted the line with the word forest in it and replaced it with a...
  10. dan33

Edit the badboy system help

Hi,im having some trouble with the badboy system and im wondering if someone could take the time to help me either edit it or just plain remove it. I have seen some fixes for it but i didnt realise until after i had played and got quite far into my current game and im reluctant to start again...
  11. dan33

Changing weapon speed and if it can be used on horseback

Hi again Just curious if its possible to change a weapons speed and if its allowed to be used on horseback. Im askig as ive been playing SoD 4.5 and i love 2h weapons,some in this mod are way to slow,what i would like is to get one of the 2h swords upto 110 speed i know its cheating but would...
  12. dan33

Removing certain battle maps

Hi everyone First post so its probly in the wrong place but id like to ask if its possible to remove dense forest battle maps from my game and select another terrain for forrest battles. The reason im asking is i can play with 200 men battles in towns and almost all landscapes except for the...
  13. dan33

Removing certain battle landscapes

Hi everyone First post so its probly in the wrong place but id like to ask if its possiblr to remove dense forest battle maps from my game and select another terrain for forrest battles. The reason im asking is i can play with 200 men battles in towns and almost all landscapes except for the...
Back
Top Bottom