Changing weapon speed and if it can be used on horseback

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi again

Just curious if its possible to change a weapons speed and if its allowed to be used on horseback.
Im askig as ive been playing SoD 4.5 and i love 2h weapons,some in this mod are way to slow,what i would like is to get one of the 2h swords upto 110 speed i know its cheating but would make the game so much more fun and ill be able to be alittle more suicidle at sieges.

Also if anyone has made a 2h axe and wouldnt mind sharing it ( one that looks fierce  :razz: ) id be happy to add it to my game if i could get an explaination on how to add or it linking me to a thread that would tell me.

I`ll continue to wade through the threads and see what i can turn up as the search function seems to be abit random on here (its probly me not the search function)
Thanks for any help

Edit: Ive worked out how to change weapon speed and length by going to the items.txt but im still interested if anyones got a real mean looking 2H axe or 2H sword i can add to my game and also how to change a weapon to be able to use on horseback

You can change speed of weapon using source of that sod you got. Second question: check native stuffs that are not in game, if that is not enough for you, check open source project.

Also using google advanced search is so much better than using the forum search.

Comparing SoD source code with the text files until you find out what the numbers mean can work too, that way you won't need to **** around with python in order to use it. Mod Sys can be really annoying to get working for the first time.

Yes, you can do that, but, you will have to compare or whatever, and in module system it is about changing one number per weapon, so I am for module system. Besides, once you learn ms, you can do many amazing things, big time, and changing text files, well, you can do things....

If you are only interested in editing items, then you could also go to M&B Repository, click on modding tools and then download the item editor.

Back
Top Bottom