Search results for query: *

1. Draupne

Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

Thank you for the update, I notice several annoying bugs that you have squashed.
  2. Draupne

In Progress Encyclopedia uses wrong title for nobles

Summary: ISSUE 1: When looking at the Encyclopedia article of nobles (especially dead nobles), they are always addressed in the description text as "chieftain", even though they are not the Clan leader. Example: Alary was a chieftain of dey Meroc/Vlandia, he died in bla bla.... Problem is, he...
  3. Draupne

By the way, regarding dynasty and clan members.

If making children not appear as clones is very difficult, at least make it so they spawn with different hairstyles, or that players may visit the barber and change the hairstyle of family members. The fact that the two brothers you spawn with in Campaign mode are exact copies is very frustrating. So is the fact that my two sons are. Its impossible to tell them apart. Changing hair and facial hair at the barber rectify this at least somewhat. Shouldn't be too difficult to implement.
  4. Draupne

When you take a factions last fief, they implode and their clans go independent, and short after they vanish unless they join some other faction. During this time we are not able to recruit any of these ourselves. Would be nice if you make them recruitable for the player during this time window.

Make it possible to recruit rebel clans would been nice as well.
    I agree. Clans of a defeated faction, as well as successful rebel clans should be possible to recruit into the player kingdom. It doesnt make sense to need to pray that some other faction recruits them so that I may steal the clan from the clan. If I am unlucky, the clan implodes before any faction recruits them.
  5. Draupne

In Progress New ruler clan retains player's clan banner if player leaves his own kingdom

Summary: Scenario: The player decides to leave the kingdom he created himself, and let one of the clans he recruited to said kingdom take over as the ruler clan. If the player then changes his banner sigil or color, or joins another faction, the new ruler clan of your old personal kingdom will...
  6. Draupne

I just want it to work in geometric progression.
    Villages:
    Vealos hearths 3524 (+ 0.96)
    Orthra hearths 3593 (+ 0.96)
    Samatha hearths 3752 (+ 0.96)

Myzea prosperity 5620.19
    Food Stocks 217(-10)
    Inside production +15
    Prosperity - 140.5
    Garisson -30
    Hunting Rights +2
    Vealos +18 What??? hearths 3524 and 18? must be at least 72
    Orthra +18
    Samatha +18
    Building Bonus +18
    Butter +5
    Fish +9
    Cheese +4
    Meat +7
    Grain +45
    Beer +1
    Expected Change -10.5

Spring 17.1134

TaleWorlds will finally fix this bug on hearths. Hearths don't work after 600. What's the point of developing hearths then?
    Emperis Peasant:
    I'm going to market too. What kind of products do you have?
    - We have 36 Raw Silk
    18 grain
    2 butter
    1 Cheese
    Very little for Samatha with hearths 3752, very. Then let players develop production to increase production, this will add fun, interest and replayability to the game
    I agree. Prosperity and village hearth boosting is one of my favorite activities in Bannerlord. My capital is Varcheg, and this town is really difficult to maintain at high prosperity. Hearth boost incentive would be great.
  7. Draupne

what quality?
    Valid criticism aside, this mentality just reveals how incredibly salty you are. Bannerlord is a quality game, but it still has plenty of flaws. Claiming the game lacks any quality begs the question why you are on this forum complaining in this thread. Valid criticism is fine, your constant whining is just tedious to get a notification of.
  8. Draupne

I hate using analogies, but it's like if a bakery advertised a cake, but when you go to buy it they give you cake mix. But you hafta wait for the eggs as the chickens haven't laid them yet. Meanwhile, the bakery advertises their cakes as already baked and raise the prices on them. At what point is the bakery guilty of false advertising?
    Video game development companies not falsely advertising features of their game is the exception in 2023. Most video games do not include all promised features. This is an industry wide problem, not a local Taleworlds one.
  9. Draupne

Need More Info Noble NPCs in interior town keep scene spawn in huge piles instead of spreading out naturally

Summary: If a town has many noble NPCs staying there the interior keep scene will spawn excess nobles in a huge pile, all cramped up and each noble attempting to interact with the last unavailable idle node. Either make nobles spread out or sit down in the available vacant chairs. Or limit...
  10. Draupne

Wishes I hope TaleWorlds will consider for next patch:

- Fix all clan banner textures being smudged by black soot. All sigils on banners, drapes, shields look distorted by some black stuff.

- Make it so not all children from the same parents look like exact clones of each other.

- If there are too many nobles in the castle/keep scene they will pile onto one another in a big heap. Hate this! Maybe add a limit to the amount of NPCs that can spawn in the castle/keep scene like in Warband. Too few nodes where NPCs can sit/stand idle, so they pile up on the last available spot.

- Consider changing the Civilian clothing tag for some clothing. For example the Highland Ceremonial Crown is not tagged as civilian, so you may never equip it in your civilian loadout.

- Update clothing sets to new nobles, and add gender tags to clothing sets for newly spawned nobles. So we may no longer look at giant Sturgian men wearing pink lady dresses. (Kind of strange that my battanian son decided to wear a female tartan dress and a leopard skin for his eighteenth birthday.)

- Add more functionality so that when asking nobles to marry one of theirs to one of my relatives, I get to pick which noble instead of always being offered the 70 year old widow.

Love the other announced changes to the patch! Thank you in advance!
  11. Draupne

Is EVERYONE supposed to be wearing a crown these days?

I have noticed the same issue. Nobles are also given outfits regardless of genders, resulting in male nobles being given dresses that do not fit the male character model. Crowns and tiaras too.
  12. Draupne

Add more position nodes to indoor maps

Hello, I was hoping Taleworlds could add more nodes where characters may stand idle in indoor interiors. Particularly in Vlandian and Battanian third tier walled town keeps. At this point, if there are many nobles in the keep hall and all the available positions for them to spawn in are taken...
Back
Top Bottom