Search results for query: *

1. In Progress The enemy does not move to attack the player when the player is inside walls

For the specified problem, any castle/city
  2. In Progress The enemy does not move to attack the player when the player is inside walls

When the player gets inside a settlement/castle, the enemy units just stay in their formation and don't try to move towards the player to attack him. As a result, this leads to the fact that the player can shoot them in the head with impunity, standing two meters behind them. Or also kill if...
  3. Resolved [Beta v1.1.0] gain -2147483638 relation with a friendly lord after rescue him from enemy

[Used google translate]

Good day. You have released patch 1.1.0, and yet you have not fixed such a critical bug as this one and some others. I don't want to denigrate you, but what were you thinking!?

You have only from this bug the companions of the protagonist die in batches.
  4. In Progress The Empire takes its own people prisoner

Most likely this topic is directly related to this bug:
  5. In Progress The Empire takes its own people prisoner

[Used google translate] There has been a previous report about this bug, but I'm not sure if a lucky save was attached to it. The essence of the bug: At the end of the battle - the logic "whom to release and whom to capture" does not work out correctly when the losers are turned into...
  6. Resolved "restore the companion's squad" [lethal bug]

Alas, no, this can only be done at the stage before the creation of the kingdom. I have already passed this the stage.
  7. Resolved My vassals and associates are prisoners of myself

[Used google translate] Faced with the fact that my companions and my vassals were in the dungeon of the castle of my own vassal. In my save: Their conclusion is strictly connected with the war with the Aserian kingdom. If you make peace with him, then the captives will be released. save...
  8. Resolved "transfer troops" interface in Army

Demonstration of two different interfaces for the transfer / transfer of troops, depending on where to open it from.

site: imgur killed the quality of the video, but there the essence remained distinguishable
  9. SP - General A series of proposals on Problems and Ideas (initial part)

[Used google translate]

Very good, I see that what I have written is of no interest to anyone, which means that it is good that I interrupted writing and did not waste even more time in vain. :smile:
  10. Need More Info Bugs encountered so far in beta v1.1.0

[Used google translate]

If you really want to help the developers, then you should help them a little more.

Since only a description of the problem will not give enough information to find the problem area in the code and fix it.

A simple description is enough if it is easy to reproduce the indicated bug within a minute in the game by the developers themselves.

Otherwise, attach the save file where you encounter the bug. For example, through the site ( https://dropmefiles.com/ ) you can upload "without SMS and registration :smile:" save files for developers and put a link from the file exchanger here, well, or through their ticket system ( although I myself have not yet understood ).

You can share screenshots like this:
    In the post editor of this forum, there is a "media" button.
    By clicking on this button, a field will open for inserting a link to the image and a list of sites where you can upload your screenshots, for example, the site ( https://imgur.com/ - also "without SMS and registration" )
  11. Need More Info Still crashing on launch. Have 300h in game and now I can't launch since an update

At this moment:
    after the hidden patch Beta v1.1.0 (26/01/23) the game no longer starts.
    Patch Beta v1.1.0 (02/02/23) mentioning "Fixed a crash that occurred while loading the game." didn't fix the startup problem.
    Now I still can't launch the steam game.

CRASH ID: 2023-02-03_13.32.28_7324805be9158495d3ab52110b667ee9
  12. Modded Battle Order system not Working

[Used google translate]

If my memory serves me right:
    Joining any battle that is already in progress does not give the player the preparatory phase of "deploying units", but instead starts the battle immediately.
    Yes, it infuriates... but I think this is how it was conceived, by the developers.
    Since if this is a mistake, then it is impossible not to notice it.
  13. taleworlds.com - Connection timed out - Redirection doesn't work

[Used google translate]

Like logically:

While on site
    httрs://forums.taleworlds.com/
    Sometimes it becomes necessary to visit the main site of taleworlds.
    Your actions are usually the following:
    1. Find a logo-link or a text-link to the main site somewhere at the top
    1.1. And your "forums" sub-site doesn't have that link...
    2. If you didn’t find it, then edit the link manually:
    2.1. From httрs://forums.taleworlds.com/ you delete the forums. part. and you get to the main site httрs://taleworlds.com/, and here is "HTTP 522 CODE".
    3. You start stupidly waiting for the site to work.
    3.1. For this is a 5xx series of server errors, which usually means that "probably will be fixed soon."
    3.2. But in this case, "we'll fix it soon" is not this case.
  14. taleworlds.com - Connection timed out - Redirection doesn't work

Redirection doesn't work from https://taleworlds.com/ to https://www.taleworlds.com/ Throwing an error:
  15. Resolved "transfer troops" interface in Army

I wanted to record a video, but my game stopped running O_O.

CRASH ID : 2023-01-31_19.58.09_7324805be9158495d3ab52110b667ee9
Back
Top Bottom