Resolved Incorrect display of information about units during a counter-attack from under the siege

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

New'T'ech

Recruit
[Used google translate]

Summary: During a counter-attack from a settlement under siege, in the selection state ("how to attack" -> 1. "Manually" or 2. "Automatically"), the number of bodies and which units will be affected during the battle are not correctly displayed on the top panel . The problem is only with the output of this information, in the battle itself everything is correct.
How to Reproduce: Let the AI attack the settlement you are in, make a counter attack.
Have you used cheats and if so which: no

Do you have a save file where you captured the screenshot? We can use it to reproduce the issue.
Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom