Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

New'T'ech

Recruit
[Used Google translate]

When a player is in an army, when clicking on the squad icon (lower right corner of the interface), a small menu appears with the item "transfer troops" included.

So, you could do this: if the selected squad (from above) is the squad of your companion (with which you can freely exchange troops and prisoners), then when you select the "transfer troops" item, the mentioned interface would open, and not just "transfer troops" interface.

We were not able to reproduce the issue on our latest internal branch. Could you please save the game just before transfering troops and send it to us so that we can try to reproduce it?
Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"

To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I wanted to record a video, but my game stopped running O_O.

CRASH ID : 2023-01-31_19.58.09_7324805be9158495d3ab52110b667ee9

Demonstration of two different interfaces for the transfer / transfer of troops, depending on where to open it from.

site: imgur killed the quality of the video, but there the essence remained distinguishable

Back
Top Bottom