Search results for query: *

1. add more maps for TDM mode in customs

everyone would like that
  2. Make captain/skirm mode great again (console)

we need

+let other people join the pre-game lobby so we can have more than 1v1 matches

+let the game start as long as at least 1 person is on each team

we don't need

-anyone leaves the game during warm-up, they get a 15 min penalty from joining a new game

-when anyone leaves during warm-up, you have to stay until the game starts and then it immediately draws anyway

I've only been getting 1v1's on official servers captains mode.
    Custom servers are working fine.
    Imagine if they made servers cross-platform and had 6v6's working. They would get so many people playing they could even make some stupid battle pass to sell cav skins and **** and people would pay extra for it.
  3. can we play captains mode again, please?

i got my first game in na east captains queue in months. It was a 1v1 and the other guy left before the game started, so it ended in a draw.

Can we please end the Draw feature when a player leaves?

+Have other players be able to join and leave mid game, and during pre-game warm up, like before
  4. can we play captains mode again, please?

it hasn't worked since the "ranked" update a long while ago
  5. Custom Server Disconnected From Custom Battle Server Manager

before you start multiplayer make sure on the boot loader "single player & multiplayer tab" go into "multiplayer" and "mods"
    de select "dedicated custom server helper" so only "native" and "multiplayer" tabs are selected in the boot loader.

I've never even heard of GOG version tbh and it might because its not steam
  6. Had the game minimized waiting in the skirmish queue for a total of at least 5 hours over the past week. Zero matches.

i wish they would get rid of the ranked mode and make it so servers besides the EU badge farmers get matches

if we COULD play the game we WOULD play the game
  7. I uninstalled Bannerlord today - I literally cannot join a Multiplayer server

1 year ago this game was great. Super fun, didn't crash nearly as often, and people could just hop into the queue for NA EA captains mode servers 24/7 (there was always people).

Now, even on the busiest holidays, no one can play any official servers except EU once in a while and its always just those maxed clans. The custom servers are okay, but never as fun as the random queues were; especially when it was 40 loot to win and 15 for a loss(it made people try harder)

Unless they fix the official multiplayer servers or a really cool custom mod server comes along that's not lame cRPG, then I'll continue to play less and less
  8. Please remove the rank system for captains and skirmish

cmon doomers, lets just give some constructive criticism that we can all agree on rather than victimize ourselves eh.

Who agrees:
    - Remove the draw feature when someone leaves the game in pre-game lobby
    - Improve the "estimated wait time" back to how many players are in the queue
  9. Please remove the rank system for captains and skirmish

It has literally destroyed the captains mode community and now everyone would rather play customs, however there aren't enough custom servers. Make random queueing great again by getting rid of the ranked system and the leave penalty where the entire game draws
  10. Game freezes on loading screen since release update(PC)

problem fixed for me by manually downloading a new gpu driver since apparently Nvidia Geforce experience hasn't been giving me new updates
  11. Game freezes on loading screen since release update(PC)

Ever since the update my game freezes on the loading screen for multiplayer when loading with just the modules "native" and "multiplayer" oddly enough if I load with other modules on like "dedicated custom server helper" or "crpg" then multiplayer will load up but I cannot see any official...
Back
Top Bottom