can we play captains mode again, please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Tried playing tonight for around 2hours. "sometimes" a game would work and you'd play a 2v2 but most of the time it'll crash while waiting for players. Matchmaking seems to be the issue not people not wanting to play it as I spoke to some of the other players I kept seeing they said they kept getting into games with different players consistently but never more than 4 at a time.

Kinda of mental the amount of time they wasted on this multiplayer system and it's matchmaking doesnt even work.

Multiplayer needs more resources/man power to me. I know 98% of the players just play single player, but a real good MP would bring even more players. Captain mode is a great and unique game mode but it needs more attention, balancing and needs new features like the targeting system + better AI for cav.

Bannerlords multiplayer can create unique experiences than no one has ever seen somewhere else:

Fortnite was just a PvE survival game that wasn't that much played. Then the Battle Royal hype came along. The dev team focused on making a nice BR experience and the game exploded. Bannerlord MP needs the same type of dedication for its game modes.

Captain mode console
East na servers not working properly had party of 14 in Xbox searching for ten mins no luck.... West are working but still buggy with 2v2 3v3s commencing... EU not tested east Asia not tested....

i got my first game in na east captains queue in months. It was a 1v1 and the other guy left before the game started, so it ended in a draw.

Can we please end the Draw feature when a player leaves?

+Have other players be able to join and leave mid game, and during pre-game warm up, like before

So the Xbox consoles games multiplayer is slowly dying do too poor server performance
Needs attention...
Custom server lists .. appear and disappear on a daily on and off crashes with high players count (rarely above 30+)
Captain/skirm servers .. commences with 4 players searching possible to get games of 3v3 4v4 etc.if players are cooperating but even then the search is still randomised(cap/skirm should also be casual for team ups?)
In-game voice chat not functioning..
Different regions of the world have no stable servers..
... Sadly a great game just People are slowly abandoning...
Rip banner lord 2023- 2023

Yeah, enjoy it while you can General I don't think it will be fixed before the population dies. Same thing happened for PC (twice, for EA and full release). It's even worse for console because modders can't apply fixes to the servers themselves.

Back
Top Bottom