Search results for query: *

• Users: [P]aradox
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Props, weapons, armor: make a request

I'm in need of some modeling practice, and Wild West is on hiatus until I can get some new animations for it. If you want some custom content for your mod, be it a new prop or helmet or whatever, make a request. If it sounds like it'd be fun to work on, I'll make it for you. Heck, you don't even...
  2. SP Native Minimod: greatsword (download now!)

This minimod adds a greatsword (yes, there's already a great sword, but I didn't know what else to call it. And it IS great, and a sword to boot) to your regular installation. This is one monster sword. It's got huge reach and does lots of damage, but it's pretty slow - you'll want a decent...
  3. Gigaknight©! Gigaknight©!

If armagan caved in to everyone who wanted bigger and better weapons and armor... From the Perry Bible Fellowship.
  4. SP Musket Era Wild West Mod

I'm working on a Wild West mod right now. Until models can be imported, it won't really work, since guns are going to be a big part of it, but I'll get texture and map work done in the meantime. I've replaced the Swadians with the United States and the Vaegir with the Sioux Nation. As soon as I...
  5. Heroes of the Realm

Every land needs a hero. And every hero needs... cool swords and stuff. I'm just going to be making some new models with a focus on elite/champion type equipment - things that'd be completely unique, only found once within a game. I started off with this horned great helm:
  6. Technical specs

I'm interested in knowing some of M&B's technical specifications. What are the polycounts on people? Horses? The main character? Are battlefields heightmapped or static meshes? If they're heightmapped are they painted or randomly generated? Do they support custom meshes further than rocks and...
  7. Interface suggestions

I've some suggestions for the in-battle interface to make a few things more straightforward. Party legend: At the top are the NPC heroes, with their shield and health. Below, party soldiers in the order you put them in. Each group has an icon, beside each icon are health bars for each soldier...
  8. Big list o' suggestions (caravans, weapons, heroes, etc.)

Just writing things down as I think of them. Caravans: Have caravans act as traveling merchants. Being able to buy from them would be great if you just want to get some food, a new horse, and maybe they could carry some weapons and armor as well. New weapons: Ball and chain - Carry it loose...
  9. (0.623) Multiple crossbows

So I tried bringing two crossbows into combat. I figured they'd complement my two-handed axe quite nicely. Unfortunately, while they both show up - you can select either one - the game treats them as just one. When you fire one crossbow, the other one is also empty. Sometimes I needed to reload...
Back
Top Bottom