Search results for query: *

1. Edward the Bastard

Resolved [stable 1.5.8] AI lords in army not donating troops to garrison after taking castle as ruler

Summary: only happens if the player is a ruler and leading an army and successfully takes fort -- to clarify fellow lords/ladies simply do not donate troops and leave the castle empty. I first discovered this issue with mods but was able to reproduce on a clean save. How to Reproduce: assemble...
  2. Edward the Bastard

[1.5.8 Stable] Anyone know of a mod (or what xml to edit) to make overruling vassals as a ruler easier?

Hey guys I am trying out the start as a ruler mod but quickly noticing it is quite the influence sink to overrule the dogpiled policy decision ai. For example I want to make peace but all vassals oppose me and will cost 700 influence to overrule. I am either hoping to find a mod that makes...
  3. Edward the Bastard

Why does food price inflate in the later game? Starvation seemingly much more commonplace (day 2000+)

I am day 2k and 1 unit of grain is well 30 denars now in some towns. Is this because of denar inflation or super high demand? Grain producing villages being raided too much maybe? Possibly unrelated consequence but I've noticed starvation seem to be a much more significant issue for armies now...
  4. Edward the Bastard

SP - General Request: Disorganized movement speed debuff after aborting raid

We need to have a similar mechanic as the disorganized debuff to parties/armies movement speed applied after aborting a raid. (quick reminder: the disorganized debuff is applied to the besieger after breaking a siege to retreat. This allows in most cases an army of 1000 to punish an army of 800...
  5. Edward the Bastard

SP - General We need to be able to merge armies more effectively, request to command someone else's army, or ask another lord to command yours

I think players should have the option to merge parties/armies more intelligently, say the player wants to save some allies from being defeated, and the players army/party is capable of getting them out of this conundrum, so naturally, they join the ongoing fight, but darn, now they have to...
  6. Edward the Bastard

SP - UI QoL: Deposit high priority prisoner pop-up (with mockup image)

Greeting Ladies and Lords of Calradia! Today, I bring to you a suggestion for a user interface element that I believe to bring great value to the players of Bannerlord with minimal development time. Everything you need to know is provided in the screenshot to feel free to take a glance right...
Back
Top Bottom