Search results for query: *

1. Need More Info Crash when loading Game

Are you still crashing with any unmodded save file or a new game? The crash dump we see has the save file that had mods installed.
    Yes, I tried a fresh install with no saved files just a fresh start. I installed mods and had the same crash when opening the game. I then tried to play with no mods, and tried loading my old save and it crashed. Ultimately I just gave up deleted everything, and played with 0 mods and it let me play, but pity I had to start over in a new campaign.
  2. Need More Info Crash when loading Game

Were you able to see the crash uploader tool? If you can upload your crash to us we can check it out. Please don't forget to copy the Crash ID and write it here so that we can find it.
    More info about the crash uploader tool can be found here.
    Have you checked out these threads about our Crash Checklist and Common Issues and Workarounds? They can help you find a solution as well.
    Crash ID: 2021-07-12_18.08.17_d6f3ca884b3e33119b2b9277728911bb
  3. Need More Info Crash when loading Game

Summary: Game crashes on startup when I have mods installed...Deleted all mods and ran game, still crashed on startup...Tried uninstalling and reinstalling, now crashes when I click "Continue Campaign" -With no mods enabled or downloaded. Used to work perfectly fine. I ran my campaign with no...
  4. Resolved Main Menu Missing Load/Start game buttons

So as you can see in the screenshot, after I reinstalled the game (had to uninstall because it kept crashing and was unable to even load in to the main menu) I was finally able to load into the main menu, but there's only three options available, and the start new game or load game options are...
Back
Top Bottom