Need More Info Crash when loading Game

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.10
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: Game crashes on startup when I have mods installed...Deleted all mods and ran game, still crashed on startup...Tried uninstalling and reinstalling, now crashes when I click "Continue Campaign" -With no mods enabled or downloaded. Used to work perfectly fine. I ran my campaign with no mods at first, then wanted to try mods and this all happened.
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: RTX 3070
GPU Driver Version: 471.11
CPU: Intel i9-10850K
RAM: 32 GB, 3600
Motherboard: ASUS Prime Z590-A
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

I'm having a similar issue. but its with ending a battle and the continue button. I send the report in but I don't have the id. but when it gives me the option to send it in again I will post it here too.

Were you able to see the crash uploader tool? If you can upload your crash to us we can check it out. Please don't forget to copy the Crash ID and write it here so that we can find it.
More info about the crash uploader tool can be found here.
Have you checked out these threads about our Crash Checklist and Common Issues and Workarounds? They can help you find a solution as well.
Crash ID: 2021-07-12_18.08.17_d6f3ca884b3e33119b2b9277728911bb

Are you still crashing with any unmodded save file or a new game? The crash dump we see has the save file that had mods installed.
Yes, I tried a fresh install with no saved files just a fresh start. I installed mods and had the same crash when opening the game. I then tried to play with no mods, and tried loading my old save and it crashed. Ultimately I just gave up deleted everything, and played with 0 mods and it let me play, but pity I had to start over in a new campaign.

Back
Top Bottom