Search results for query: *

• Users: 3^Tinkles
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. SP - General Inventory Storage and Management

Some suggestions/ideas for inventory, apologies if this has been mentioned/suggested before, I don't float around the forums as much as I used to. #1 A small 'personal' inventory for our own gear, separate from the 'catch all' inventory. A small chest or container that we can put ~20 items in...
  2. Inventory storage and management

Some suggestions/ideas for inventory, apologies if this has been mentioned/suggested before, I don't float around the forums as much as I used to. #1 A small 'personal' inventory for our own gear, separate from the 'catch all' inventory. A small chest or container that we can put ~20 items in...
  3. SP - General Army Cohesion

I think Army Cohesion should go up if you encounter an enemy army of similar size (within 100 men) by up to 30%. And get a 5-10% increase for each fief that is taken (aka successful siege). Engineering should level from siege weapons doing their thing, and relations should go up by a few...
  4. SP - General Companion Mechanics

Not sure if any of this has been mentioned before, but here we go. When you get a fief (castle or town) you should be able to make it the Clan's Home. Meaning all those in your clan will try to be here when not fighting or when they've recently been set free/defeated. I shouldn't need to go...
  5. SP - General A balance of the economy

No doubt smithing will get a severe nerf in the future for how much you can make currently from it. Completely emptying a town's coffers with one javelin is.. something. Personally, I think we shouldn't be limited on how many workshops we can own (exactly like warband). Keep the current limit...
  6. SP - General Released clansmembers that were captured in battle.

Companion or Family member is captured in battle, I find their captor and defeat them. Why do they teleport across the map? Just have them reappear where the battle took place so I can give them back their troops that were wounded. Wasted troops that I can't send off anywhere (which should be a...
  7. SP - General Steward, Leadership and Tactics

Should all level when you overcome unfavorable odds in battle and when you don't lose many troops in an even or unfavorable battle.
  8. SP - General Mercenary Hideout, Clan Control and Diguised in Towns/Roguery.

I posted these on reddit (links at the bottom) but will copy/paste here since I was told the devs pay attention here more than reddit. #1 Mercenary Fief/Hideout Just a simple idea (on paper at least). If you're a mercenary then you should be able to benefit from increasing your relationships...
Back
Top Bottom