Search results for query: *

1. vth_Musketeer

Resolved Crash When leaving Dinar Castle

Summary: I entered Dinar Castle just fine. No issue. But as soon as I clicked the leave option the game crashed on me. Also, in the dump log I submitted, I said this happened at Kaysar Castle. That was a mistake on my part. It happened at Dinar Castle. Not Kaysar Castle. How to Reproduce: Go to...
  2. vth_Musketeer

1.9.0 Too many horses. Still can't smith armor, but I got 153 and a half variants of a horse to choose from

Summary: Ok you added different horses. Great. We've all gotten accustomed to the stats of the horses that were already in the game. Couldn't you have at least left the existing stat lines alone? Please put them back. Keep the new horses if you must,but make a Desert Horse as Desert Horse again...
  3. vth_Musketeer

1.9.0 Where are all the Manual Laborers quests and why does Bryn Glas suddenly sell grapes?

Summary: Manual Laborers quests have definitely been nerfed. I'm running around with max capacity prisoners and can rarely find a Manual Laborers quest anymore. In fact, many of the villages where those quests spawn are often spawning no quests. Or, if they are spawning quests its dude need...
  4. vth_Musketeer

Resolved 1.9.0 Deployment Phase is broke... again... like it was in an earlier version.

Summary: My companions are not showing up in the proper formation. I got mounted companions showing up in infantry. I got mounted companions with bows showing up in infantry. Just like the smithing orders display was once broke and then fixed, this also was once broke in an earlier version and...
  5. vth_Musketeer

Resolved 1.9.0 smithing order stats not color coded properly

Summary: This happened before back in like 1.7 something or maybe 1.8.0. You guys changed the parameter lines for smithing when you're doing orders. The numbers that show up beside each category of the weapon were either red (if bad) or green (if good). You guys dropped that feature in an...
  6. vth_Musketeer

Resolved Crash when entering Bandit Base

Summary: I entered a Bandit Base north of Ortysia and as soon as I entered it, the game crashed. How to Reproduce: Go go the bandit base north of Ortysia. Unfortunately I hadn't saved in awhile. So I only have my most recent Auto save which is from about 10 minutes prior to this event. Have you...
  7. vth_Musketeer

Resolved Crash when Leaving Lageta

Summary: I was in Lageta selling some of my stuff. I exited the Trade window. I hit "Leave" to exit Lageta and as soon as I did that my game crashed. How to Reproduce: I don't know. Try going to Lageta, selling stuff, and then exiting. I put my most recent save on upload site. Not sure if it'll...
  8. vth_Musketeer

Resolved Why are my parties slow???

Summary: My parties are slow. Right now I have one party roaming around the map going 1.0 speed. I'm not sure what the problem is because it only happens occasionally. The game doesn't provide you any kind of interface with your party members to diagnose why they're going slow (or doing whatever...
  9. vth_Musketeer

In Progress Crash in Trade Window in Ortysia

Summary: I was in the Trade Window in Ortysia trying to sell a bunch of stuff and the game just crashed on my out of nowhere. How to Reproduce: I've attached my most recent Save file. Open it and head to Ortysia and try to sell stuff. Have you used cheats and if so which: No Scene Name (if...
  10. vth_Musketeer

Need More Info Movement stats when in an army.

Summary: I created an army and have been suffering from movement penalties that I don't understand and which do not make any sense. I have two screen shots below. The first screen shot shows my inventory. You can see that I am well within my cargo limit "12648/31837". The second screen shot...
  11. vth_Musketeer

In Progress Awarding Fiefs is horribly unbalanced

Summary: I own a lot of land in my current play through. The last several (not few... several) settlements I've taken over result in the same three Lords being up for the vote to receive those settlements. One of those is a Sturgian Lord named Mikri. Mikri now has 7 fiefs. As the ruler, I don't...
  12. vth_Musketeer

Resolved Patch you guys pushed on 22 July ruined smithing

Summary: When crafting an order for a client, the stats no longer turn red or green based on whether you are meeting the specifications the client wants. All the stats remain yellow text. So now if you're doing an order you can't see if you've met the requirements. Please fix it back the way it...
  13. vth_Musketeer

In Progress Crash while in the Trade Window in Vostrum

Summary: I was in the city of Vostrum. I was playing as a mercenary for the Kingdom of Vlandia. While I was in the Trade Window, the game just randomly crashed. How to Reproduce: Go to Vostrum and try to trade I guess. Not sure. I will upload my last auto save at the Upload site. Have you used...
  14. vth_Musketeer

In Progress Crash while rescuing Noble's Kin

Summary: I took the mission from a nearby Vlandian lord who was in a Vlandian Army to rescue his kin at Pen Cannoc. I fought the bad guys and I won. But as soon as I defeated them... BOOM! Crash. How to Reproduce: Find the Vlandian Army that is besieging the nearby castle. One of the Vlandian...
  15. vth_Musketeer

SP - Economy Mark the armor and weapons that can be donated for XP

Prior to 1.6.3, we could donate all our armor and weapons to give XP to our troops. Personally, I prefer to go back to that. I don't understand the logic behind why TW suddenly decided to only allow us to donate specific types of weapons and armor. But OK. If that's the route you are going to go...
  16. vth_Musketeer

Need More Info Game freezes at the end of fight with villagers

Summary: I am currently playing as a Vlandian, but serving as a mercenary to the southern empire. I attacked several Khuzait villages over the past several game days with no issues. I attacked Okhutan Village (south of Chaikand) to force the villagers to give me supplies. The fight went as all...
  17. vth_Musketeer

In Progress Crash while waiting in city

Summary: I finished leveling up all my troops and the troops of my companions while I was in Lageta. An enemy Vlandian Army was approaching and I chose to wait in the city. A couple seconds after I chose "wait here", BOOM!!! Crash. I have a few crash reports in the last week or so. This is...
  18. vth_Musketeer

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Please allow me to equip my companions who are leading parties

My recommendation is somewhat related to this post: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/player-parties-ai.446406/ However, my recommendation is very specific. If nothing else, Taleworlds would you please allow us to equip our companions who are leading parties. Right now, if I want...
  19. vth_Musketeer

Resolved Crash while defending city during siege (Sanala)

Summary: I conquered Sanala. I entered the city and bought some food and recruited a new companion. Then I chose to wait in the city because an Aserai Army was approaching. The Aserai army besieged Sanala and I chose to stay there and defend. I requested a parley with the Aserai commander, but...
  20. vth_Musketeer

Recommendation - Make AI parties attack the player party

Up front: I'm recommending this as an "OPTION". I'm not saying implement this and make it permanent. Make it an option. That said... here we go. My post only pertains to playing the game when you are not affiliated with any Kingdom. Right now, other than bandits, the only way that a Kingdom or...
Back
Top Bottom