Resolved 1.9.0 smithing order stats not color coded properly

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.9.0
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: This happened before back in like 1.7 something or maybe 1.8.0. You guys changed the parameter lines for smithing when you're doing orders. The numbers that show up beside each category of the weapon were either red (if bad) or green (if good). You guys dropped that feature in an earlier version of the game. The community overwhelmingly disliked that, and to your credit you put it back the way it was. Now 1.9.0 is out and you've reverted back to the broke display for smithing orders everybody hated. It makes no sense. It's almost like you guys are trolling us on purpose to see the reaction. How is it possible that you would revert back to something that was so widely hated. Please fix the smithing display the way it was in 1.8.1 where the numbers turn up red or green... not the bars. Please. I've taken quite a bit of time over the past 2 years and change to inform you all of what I consider to be issues. But there have been quite a few situations where you fix something in an earlier version, but then it's broke again in a later version. I can't help but feel like I'm wasting time in here by even telling you guys because you're just going to break it again in a later version. It's ridiculous. Please fix it. Same thing with the deployment phase at the beginning of battles. It's broke again just like it was in an earlier version. How? I'll take my time to write up an entirely separate thread on that topic. Hopefully y'all will fix that and it'll stay fixed.
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which: no
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti
GPU Driver Version: GeForce Game Ready Driver version 516.94
CPU: Intel (R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60 GHz 2.59 GHz
RAM: 16 MB (15.9 usable)
Motherboard: ASUSTeK Computer INC. G731GU Version 1.0
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Back