Search results for query: *

• Users: Kazet
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Kazet

SP Other Troop Designer (character design utility)

Hello, Troop Designer is an utility aiming to help modders to design units for their own mods. How it works is that you can design your unit in a fake inventory screen, then output its XML structure in a file. => Troop Designer mod on Nexus Mods <=
  2. Kazet

SP - General Parties management

Hi there, Some feedback on an aspect of the game that takes me a lot of micro-managing time in the late game: parties management. I always end up doing a lot of troops transfer between my main party and my clan parties and garrisons. I want to take advantage of perks like "Raise the Meek" or...
  3. Kazet

Resolved [1.6.2] Influence gain when donating troops to clan member

(edit: game save has been uploaded: "QA influence 2") Summary: while in a faction and in an allied settlement with another party of you clan, if you go in the "Donate prisoners" or "Donate troops to garrison" screens (with or without actually donating anything), then use the "Let me inspect...
  4. Kazet

Resolved [1.6.2] Influence gain when donating to newly acquired settlement

(edit: game save has been uploaded: "QA influence 1") Summary: while in a faction and after conquering a settlement, if you go in the "Donate prisoners" or "Donate troops to garrison" screens (with or without actually donating anything), then acquire the settlement, you will then gain influence...
  5. Kazet

Resolved Scene Editor 1.5.7 and 1.5.8 - Layers getting mixed together upon deleting a new layer

Hello, Minor issue (saving will resolve it) when deleting a newly created layer that has been moved down in the layer hierarchy. Tested on custom map as well as empire_village_003 (in 1.5.7 and 1.5.8 beta). Steps to reproduce: 1- Create a new layer (any textures) and paint with it 2- Move...
  6. Kazet

SP - General Village defenders Tactic Options

Hi, While working on Tactical Regions and Positions for my village contest scene, I noticed that village militia do not use them when I raid the village. Breaking in the InitializeTeam method, they indeed only have the TacticCharge in their tactic options. This is due to the fact that they have...
  7. Kazet

Resolved Scene Editor No Painting tool and Terrain Node visual

Allo, I don't have the painting tool green radius visual nor the terrain node white selection box anymore. I can still paint and select one or several terrain nodes. I just don't have any visual feedback on those tools. Not sure if it's related but it happened to me after switching to 1.5.5...
  8. Kazet

OSP Kit [Weapon] Siege fire pot as field battle weapon

Hi there, Yesterday I was messing around with Stones and Fire Pots. Managed to end up with some pretty interesting stuff, as you can see on the following GIFs. Might be useful in a lot of settings (pyromancer / grenadier troops) so here is the XML for the weapon (improvable prototype). From...
Back
Top Bottom