Search results for query: *

• Users: fiddlestix
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops We need greater control of our resources: Troops, Food, Companions, etc.

Companion parties automatically donating troops to conquered settlements: I gave my companion elite horse archers and had him join my army, so he donates 20 of them to a castle that I only seiged and took to piss off the enemy. We need to control our companion parties' troop decisions (including...
  2. Is there some way to prevent leveled up troops from automatically upgrading when you garrison them?

For example, I really like Empire Trained Infantry. Great value unit and versatile. But they gain enough xp to level very quickly, which I don't really want to change them (at least not most of them). But as soon as I put them in a garrison and hit "Done", any ones that were ready to upgrade are...
  3. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Garrisons need to absolutely, positutely, NOT auto-upgrade.

For the love of weasels, PLEASE change the code that automatically upgrades troops in garrisons to upgrade paths you are guaranteed to not want. Crazy sick of it. Put troops in a garrison that are leveled up, ready to upgrade (but intentionally not upgraded cuz I needed more horsies), come back...
  4. Game broke

So, since the $50 I spent on the game isn't sufficient to give me "privilege" to let the devs know on the appropriate forum, is anyone else encountering this? When trying to start a new campaign or load a save, the file "khuzait_armor.tpac" fails to decompress properly and Bannerlord craps...
  5. Enemy faction's entire war campaign is all nobles attempting to raid my exact same village repeatedly

Humble but strong suggestion to please rework the AI in how lords choose battle targets. Even a bit of randomness would be better than what I'm experiencing. I have literally had my one village raided nearly 20 times, and mostly by the same few lords. They keep getting beaten and they keep...
Back
Top Bottom