Search results for query: *

1. Debating implementation of a Reaction/Like system

I'm sure this has been mentioned before, but please give us the option to react with a thumbs up or down to comments. It would be helpful to see what level of player support certain ideas and suggestions have. Paradox Interactive already has this option, and that alone is why I prefer their forum over this one. Even the devs would probably benefit as it'd allow them to browse through the "popular" suggestions while ignoring the less popular ones.

I want to like this so badly HAHA
  2. Resolved Children Have No Skill Points When They Grow Up and Can't Get Any!

I DID TEST ON 1.4.2 VERSION (MADE my GUY MARRIED AND SLEPT COMPUTER OPEN..), AND ITS WORKING!!!!!! kids has skill points and focus points, and you can use them after taking them to party like in basic. THX , i am so happy :smile:.
    Its still funny that all kinds look you you or your mum even after they grow up
    Thank you. I have been dreading realizing Ive started over for nothing. im mercenary for the kuhzaits wich is always a bad idea when you want to start your own kingodom eventually. Its gonna be difficult enough without a bunch of lackwit, useless offspring :oops:
  3. B Medieval Fantasy A Twist of Fate (ASOIAF)

Did you finalise the list of houses that you want to put into the game?

I wanted to try making a Westeros map for a while, partially for my own reasons, but it would be useful for the mod too.

If I knew how many houses will be in game, it would help me to judge the scale. The map would have to be around 3-4 times larger than bannerlord's map if you wanted to make a castle/city for each house like in the game of thrones CK2 mod, so it would have to be cut significantly. The main problem that the North is sparely populated, so it would work well enough, but then you get to the south and there would be castles/holdings on top of each other. I also noticed there's a huge lack of cities in Westeros there's King's landing, White Harbour, Gulltown, Oldtown, Lannisport and MAYBE Hardhome, that's about it, and obviously you could make every capital (Winterfell, Sunspear, etc.) But you would still only have approx. 12 canon cities vs Calradia's 50 or so, So a decision would have to be made about which houses get upgraded to cities, and which ones will only gain castles.

For gameplay purposes it would be best to keep the map very evenly populated just like in bannerlord.

Obiously it can't be modded into the game until mod tools are released, but it would be great to have something ready for when the time comes.

Also, any reason you aren't joining the other game of thrones mod team? Don't take it the wrong way, but the idea of alternate history of event's don't justify a whole new project, you would all accomplish more together and faster. The alternate history bit could easily be an option, or a sub-mod for a bigger project.

Guess you've convinced him lol
  4. Resolved Children Have No Skill Points When They Grow Up and Can't Get Any!

I cant *edit* *comprehend how to* post an image but it certainly wasn't fixed for my existing save before or after the children were 18. Ill start a new save but I reckon it will be awhile again before my offspring reach maturity and I can test this :'(
  5. Resolved CTD June 5th patch Main Map (Update: New Campaign is stable)

This is why I stay away from mods. It seems to me you can either mod out early versions of the game and play that if you find it enjoyable while waiting for the final product. Its either juggle mods and saved games or just play what has been released so far. No mods ive seen have made it seem worth straying from the official product :'(
  6. Resolved Children Have No Skill Points When They Grow Up and Can't Get Any!

HAHA I am in the same boat. Wont restart until confirmed.. I did just reload a save where my children weren't yet 18 so ill see if it works
  7. Resolved Children Have No Skill Points When They Grow Up and Can't Get Any!

My save is from 1.41 and I am playing in the 1.42 beta. Do I need a fresh start for this to take affect? THANK you by the way for your service here
  8. Resolved Children Have No Skill Points When They Grow Up and Can't Get Any!

I think I misunderstand these forums. This is listed under solved but I am still having this problem in 4.2 beta @MArdA TaleWorlds
  9. Resolved Teleportation when leaving town

I also have had this problem. In 1.41 beta. In 1.41 and in 1.42 beta. It has never involved smithing and I expect that aspect is coincidental
  10. Resolved I can't recruit lords

Am having the same problem in the 1.42 beta
Back
Top Bottom