Resolved I can't recruit lords

Users who are viewing this thread

foxis

Recruit
When I start persuading, I don't have the option to choose from the dialog. There's just nothing and I can't do anything, I have to leave the game. In addition, I noticed when I want to see some description of the hero in the encyclopedia, after clicking the name (in the dialog box) a description of my character is displayed.

When I start persuading, I don't have the option to choose from the dialog. There's just nothing and I can't do anything, I have to leave the game. In addition, I noticed when I want to see some description of the hero in the encyclopedia, after clicking the name (in the dialog box) a description of my character is displayed.

I have the same issue with recruiting. Really hampering my ability to kick ass right now!

Side note: I have not noticed, or tried to reproduce, the other issue in this post.

Save file linked below:

How to Reproduce: Talk to a lord.

Quest/Settlement Name (if related): None.

Media (Screenshots & Video): Same as above.

Version: Created this game in 1.4.1, recently converted to 1.4.2 (newest beta)

Installed community-made modifications: No mods used during entire play-through.

Computer Specs:
GPU: Radeon RX480
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700
RAM: 32GB
Motherboard: Gigabyte X470 Aorus Gaming 7 wifi
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500gb

Have this issue too on 1.4.2
If you try to recruit a lord is just gets stuck on the "I barely know you" Dialogue and it you cannot leave it--therefore a crash

Can confirm both @beta 1.4.2

As king convincing a lord to join is impossible, you get stuck at click to continue where you cannot click. This feature still worked in 1.4.1 and led you to the conversion process. Now you just get stuck, can't do anything but you can press escape and reload or leave the game so it is not a crash. But gamebreaking if you achieved to become a king as without vassals you cannot hold a kingdom. Or just one town filled to the brim with elite troops but that means serious money issues. The only workaround I see is going back to Beta 1.4.1, do your persuasions, and then go back to Beta 1.4.2 ...^^

Other issue confirmed as well: for some lords, not all, you click their profile and see your char's profile. Didn't happen to me when using N and the Encyclopedia, manually looking form them, but when using "life" links ingame in conversations where you click their name/icon.

Back
Top Bottom