Resolved CTD June 5th patch Main Map (Update: New Campaign is stable)

Users who are viewing this thread

gaigan04

Recruit
I get about 15-20sec of play/simulation time before I CTD(20th of the day within 2 hr). Game is however stable inside a battlefield. Previous patches (non-beta) has been mostly stable, but this one needs a hotfix ASAP. Game is mostly unplayable.
2020-06-06_23.57.40_aa762fd704b42d11af23e03014b78ad9

Update: If I start a new campaign the game doesn't crash.

ps. Could you please allow for a cut and paste feature in the Crash report info pop up box. I'm not sure if I even typed in the full identifier correctly.

Last edited:
Hi, can you please share your original save file (the one that crashes) and give me more info using the template below?

Summary:
How to Reproduce:
Quest/Settlement Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Version:
Installed community-made modifications:
Computer Specs:
GPU:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

gah! I don't have the original save anymore (I just reluctantly started a new campaign), but I sent in the crash report
Version : 1.4.1.231343
Mods:
  1. Smith Forever 1.0.3.231343
  2. Beauties of Bannerlord 1.0.1.231343
Computer specs
  • Windows 10
  • GPU Nvidia GTX 1070
  • CPU Intel i7-4770K
  • 16GB ram
  • Asrock Z97 Extreme 6
  • Storage Device SSD

The save file is probably corrupted by the mods. If you encounter the same crash on your new campaign as well, please update this thread with your new save file. Marking this thread as solved for now.

I'm not sure how this makes sense. Wouldn't the save just not load and crash? I was able to play for 10-20 seconds in main map before it CTDs. I'm using the same mods when I created a new play through and it's been stable.

Hi, we cannot offer technical support for modded games, as the game version is different than what we have presented and the issue could be originated from various reasons. Most of the problems originate from outdated mods not being compatible with the game's new updates and the save files being corrupted due to this.

This is why I stay away from mods. It seems to me you can either mod out early versions of the game and play that if you find it enjoyable while waiting for the final product. Its either juggle mods and saved games or just play what has been released so far. No mods ive seen have made it seem worth straying from the official product :'(

Back
Top Bottom