Search results for query: *

1. Cant create kingdom

Not worth it. Just join a kingdom of your liking as vasal and wait untill old king dies. Even if you're not trying hard, you will be elected as new king 🤷🏻‍♂️
    na, it never feels "clean" to do that. I have always created my own kingdom and grew it from 1 castle to the entire caldaria. That's just more fun for me.
  2. Cant create kingdom

You need to have a fief first, assign a Governor then talk to the Governor to form one.
    Ah, thank you.
  3. Mounted companions are grouped with infantry

Hi, I know i can assign companions to captain specific groups, but once all my groups are led, and i still have some companions left over, they are all grouped into the 1st group, even if the 1st group is on foot and the companion is mounted. This results in the companion charging into battle...
  4. Cant create kingdom

Hi, im having a problem creating a kingdom. I have got to clan tier 4, conquered a battanian castle and gone back to the guy in marunath to create my kingdom. But the option is greyed out after he asks if im sure and hovering over it, it says i need to be the leader of a kingdom of non-empire...
  5. Request: Pls make filter for clan relations within kingdom

Currently, to see each clan's relations with me, i need to click on each on of them. My kingdom currently has over 20 clans, which makes this a hassle. Please include the clan relations with me as a filter, just like you did for the clan strength. Thank you very much and great work so far!
  6. Beta Patch Notes e1.6.0

Glad to hear it. But unfortunately, the frequency of crash starts to be game breaking for me. I started new game, removed the mods I could live without but it stayed same. Time to roll back to 1.5.10, I guess.
    Just wanted to say, i just came back to bannerlord after a couple of months and was going to not play 1.6 because of your comment about the frequency of crashes. Glad i tried it out anyway, cause ive played about 10 hours straight so far and experienced zero crashes. I dont use mods at all though, so im guessing its one of your remaining mods thats making your game crash. Anyone considering trying the 1.6 beta, go ahead, its great and very stable so far.
  7. Resolved Cant complete the "Create a non-imperial kingdom" quest

Hi, thanks for trying. Ive stopped playing since that game, might come back to it in a few months.
  8. Resolved Cant complete the "Create a non-imperial kingdom" quest

Hello, actually other save file would come in handy as well. You can upload it through the same steps. Please keep in mind to paste the link to this thread to the description. If you can add (earlier stage) to the files name i am sure it would make it easier for me to differ the two save files you have sent.
    Ive added the file, called "BeforeKingdom.sav"
  9. Resolved Cant complete the "Create a non-imperial kingdom" quest

Can you please share that save file with us at http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080 address so we can further inspect the issue? Please paste the link to this thread in the description so i can identify it.
    I have uploaded the oldest save that I had after the kingdom creation, which was unfortunately after the quest expired. But if I load up the save, under "Old Quests", under "Create a non-imperial kingdom", I can still see that the "Be an independent clan" subquest is unchecked. You can also see that I never got the conspiracy quest. I do have a save file that I made just before I created my kingdom, let me know if that would be useful for you.
  10. Resolved Cant complete the "Create a non-imperial kingdom" quest

Hello, do you have any mods installed to that saved game? If so please let me know.
    No mods, plain steam version.
  11. Resolved Cant complete the "Create a non-imperial kingdom" quest

Hello, thank you for reporting back. Please let us know if you encounter any other issue.
    Hi, the bug still exists. I started a game in 1.5.1 (not beta) and created a kingdom after leaving as a vassal of vladia. The quest never completed as the "You have to be an independent clan" requirement was never met. After a long time, the quest just failed and I never got to the 2nd part of the quest with the consipracy.
  12. Problems with running a kingdom in 1.5.1

In the previous patch it was the opposite and you would be at war with 4 kingdoms and your vassals would be clamoring for a fifth war. I prefer this setup. The big hint is that no one wants to be in two wars at once. So if you get a war declared on you and you want to keep focusing on the war you are currently fighting immediately go to the diplomacy tab and try and get peace from the new war declaration. If you don't there's a good chance one of your nobles will propose peace with the wrong kingdom so take the initiative. As a bonus all the AI lords will want the peace you proposed so you will get easy rep from it.

I get what u are saying and i agree that would be better if it worked that way. My vassals are asking for peace even if I am only at war with 1 other kingdom. Ive now taken to hunting down the parties of other kingdoms and attacking them so I can trigger a war declaration, so i can stop paying those daily tributes.
  13. Problems with running a kingdom in 1.5.1

Ive been running a small kingdom now, with 5 vassals and 6-7 cities and castles and noticed a few problems: 1) Kingdoms that have basically been defeated (no fiefs and no vassals) are declaring war on my kingdom and of course I crush their small armies, but if i look in the diplomacy tab, the...
  14. Patch Notes e1.5.0

*****ing and complaining the first minute you can without verifying. Destroying future chances of patches before the weekend in which I get **** faced while enjoying new butter. I can go further if you wish.
    I would agree with you if i had used the same language and tone that you are employing. I merely stated a fact and then subsequently edited the post so that all can see that it was not a problem. I think the post is productive and helps the community in general. Your post on the other hand just indicates a person that either did not get enough mummy love or is constantly bullied and feels powerless in real life, hence you feel the need to put down others in an internet forum of strangers. There is no need to go further, i have no wish to engage anymore with a troll.
  15. Patch Notes e1.5.0

Your post is why we can't have nice things. Not even a joke
    How so? Do explain, as I cant fathom how you arrived at that conclusion.
  16. Resolved After I dismiss a companion that was the doctor, I can no longer make another companion a doctor.

This is definitely a bug, but for your sake a quick work around is to talk to the person you now want to be the surgeon, tell him you have a new job for him and you should be able to select surgeon from that dialog menu.

This works! I went into a village and made my new guy the new surgeon. Thank you so much!
  17. Patch Notes e1.5.0

Hotfix (04/09/20)
    • Chinese localisation fixes.
    • Adjusted swing speeds of all two-handed weapons and maces.
    • Voulgier - Swapped Military Bill Perk with Two-Handed Sword Perk
    • The crash that happened after changing the config is fixed.
    • Fixed an issue with lootable objects disappearing from corpses too quickly.
    • Disabled story quest characters being able to die while the story quests are active.
    • Fixed an issue with the Banner Investigation quest resulting in failure if the Brother character gets killed in a battle.
    After this hotfix, the game crashes every time i try to start the game. The game is now unplayable. Was just playing yesterday, so it's definitely something in this hotfix. No mods, stable version on steam.

*Edit: false alarm, after i verified the game files, i was able to start the game. I guess my update download got screwed up some how.
  18. Resolved After I dismiss a companion that was the doctor, I can no longer make another companion a doctor.

After I dismissed a companion in favor of another companion that had a higher medicine skill, I can no longer appoint another member as the party doctor. Now my main party can never have a doctor... I think the position of the companion that was dismissed was not reset, so the game still assumes...
  19. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.1

Ok thanks for the small bug fix update. But its getting hard to test this if things are not put right that were right. we all no about the War thing. but now i just spent a hole game year in a town that was given to me. i had 200 troops in there ..went out came back all gone. no food. I have been playing this game since the start and i no what has to be done for food. so i done all that. but still no food coming in.well the town has more than me. and i have 600 days of food on me. so i went looking. the only thing i could see that dos not look right is the . Prosperity.. on the food tab it says -106 Prosperity.but my Prosperity is 5303 (+2) .. i have only 20 troops to defend and they are running of as well thats why i am sitting there with my troops.... This is a new game 1.41 with no mods..
    in my experience, it has always been this way. If your villages get raided, the town will starve. You just need to wait for the villages to recover and your food source will recover. I have noticed its seasonal too, for some towns, some months the food will always be negative, regardless of what u do, so it just draws on the reserve built up in the previous months. The prosperity is a balancing mechanic, the higher the prosperity, the more food the town needs. So when it starves and the prosperity decreases, overtime it should balance out.Just dont leave your good troops in there and fight any armies on the field before it reaches your town.
Back
Top Bottom