Patch Notes e1.5.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Hotfix (04/09/20)
  • Chinese localisation fixes.
  • Adjusted swing speeds of all two-handed weapons and maces.
  • Voulgier - Swapped Military Bill Perk with Two-Handed Sword Perk
  • The crash that happened after changing the config is fixed.
  • Fixed an issue with lootable objects disappearing from corpses too quickly.
  • Disabled story quest characters being able to die while the story quests are active.
  • Fixed an issue with the Banner Investigation quest resulting in failure if the Brother character gets killed in a battle.

Hotfix (04/09/20)
  • Chinese localisation fixes.
  • Adjusted swing speeds of all two-handed weapons and maces.
  • Voulgier - Swapped Military Bill Perk with Two-Handed Sword Perk
  • The crash that happened after changing the config is fixed.
  • Fixed an issue with lootable objects disappearing from corpses too quickly.
  • Disabled story quest characters being able to die while the story quests are active.
  • Fixed an issue with the Banner Investigation quest resulting in failure if the Brother character gets killed in a battle.
After this hotfix, the game crashes every time i try to start the game. The game is now unplayable. Was just playing yesterday, so it's definitely something in this hotfix. No mods, stable version on steam.

*Edit: false alarm, after i verified the game files, i was able to start the game. I guess my update download got screwed up some how.

Last edited:
After this hotfix, the game crashes every time i try to start the game. The game is now unplayable. Was just playing yesterday, so it's definitely something in this hotfix. No mods, stable version on steam.

*Edit: false alarm, after i verified the game files, i was able to start the game. I guess my update download got screwed up some how.
Your post is why we can't have nice things. Not even a joke

How so? Do explain, as I cant fathom how you arrived at that conclusion.
*****ing and complaining the first minute you can without verifying. Destroying future chances of patches before the weekend in which I get **** faced while enjoying new butter. I can go further if you wish.

*****ing and complaining the first minute you can without verifying. Destroying future chances of patches before the weekend in which I get **** faced while enjoying new butter. I can go further if you wish.
my brain small, I do not get what you are saying with this, Ubisoft goes Steamworks bye bye, always on DRM

I would agree with you if i had used the same language and tone that you are employing. I merely stated a fact and then subsequently edited the post so that all can see that it was not a problem. I think the post is productive and helps the community in general. Your post on the other hand just indicates a person that either did not get enough mummy love or is constantly bullied and feels powerless in real life, hence you feel the need to put down others in an internet forum of strangers. There is no need to go further, i have no wish to engage anymore with a troll.

Does anyone else keep getting crashes when clicking on the map? Like clicking whilst the camera is rotating or clicking on an inaccessible area or just clicking too many times will cause the game to freeze and then crash.

Does anyone else keep getting crashes when clicking on the map? Like clicking whilst the camera is rotating or clicking on an inaccessible area or just clicking too many times will cause the game to freeze and then crash.
I saw a post/bug report about this a few plus days ago, but I can’t find it at the moment.

Hm yes. The crash button is made out of crash
It was mildly annoying that the game generated a crash dump request when force closing it :wink:

Last edited:
I saw a post/bug report about this a few plus days ago, but I can’t find it at the moment.
It's really annoying.

Also what is going on with character locations? Characters seem to keep teleporting to different cities. Left my wife pregnant in Vostrum, later went to collect her and bring her home to my fief Saneopa but she'd teleported to Phycaon, finally caught up with her and took her home. She gave birth in Saneopa, next day she was in Syronea and my newborn baby was in Marunath - a foreign city half way across the world.

My siblings are also separated in random cities and Marunath is listed as the 'home' of all my companions and was mine and my family's 'home' before I acquired Saneopa (I'm an imperial).

I like the idea of npcs who aren't leading parties still moving around but the teleporting is a bit insane. It would be nice if there was a way to keep your people in a particular city.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Alternatively, you can send us the reference number of your crash report. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

@Callum Beni Zilal minor faction does not have a faction description on the encyclopedia page. So it should be?
OQQjx5e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom