Cant create kingdom

Users who are viewing this thread

booseeyang

Recruit
Hi, im having a problem creating a kingdom. I have got to clan tier 4, conquered a battanian castle and gone back to the guy in marunath to create my kingdom. But the option is greyed out after he asks if im sure and hovering over it, it says i need to be the leader of a kingdom of non-empire culture. How do i create a kingdom? Is there a button somewhere?

During the betas, at one point there used to be a button on the Clan screen. As Lucius says, now you have to appoint a governor and talk to them - an option will appear that should be self-explanatory. Then you talk to Arzagos.

BUT: there's no rush to do so. There's no real rush to move to a kingdom, either.

As a kingdom, other kingdoms can declare war on you. After talking to Arzagos, you'll start another chain of events which takes up your time and may lead to more stuff to do (no spoiler :smile:).

As an independent clan, you could try and expand slowly/opportunistically when you can, build up your finances, etc. before becoming a kingdom.

Not worth it. Just join a kingdom of your liking as vasal and wait untill old king dies. Even if you're not trying hard, you will be elected as new king 🤷🏻‍♂️

Not worth it. Just join a kingdom of your liking as vasal and wait untill old king dies. Even if you're not trying hard, you will be elected as new king 🤷🏻‍♂️
na, it never feels "clean" to do that. I have always created my own kingdom and grew it from 1 castle to the entire caldaria. That's just more fun for me.

Back
Top Bottom