Search results for query: *

1. Julio-Claudian

Order of Battle Entreaty

Please please please make it so that you can assign units to specific groups in the deployment phase in the same way that you can assign companions. They could be displayed in the same way with arrows or a drop down to cycle between units and heroes. If a particular unit could be assigned to...
  2. Julio-Claudian

Any way to change days per year?

Is it possible to edit the files with dnspy to change the days per season? Would it be incredibly complicated? I have only very basic experience with this sort of thing.
  3. Julio-Claudian

Best program for recording battles?

Can anyone suggest any? I want to report some bugs in siege battles, namely the way soldiers and whole groups get stuck on staircases (which I don't understand how nobody else seems to be talking about).
  4. Julio-Claudian

Change days per year or season?

Where in the files would I have to look to be able to do this?
  5. Julio-Claudian

SP - General Add Map With Region Names To Encyclopaedia

Since TW posts about loving these maps, why not add one to the encyclopaedia? Or maybe even as an item the player can purchase. There's almost no way to get any of the information on this map in-game aside from a few village descriptions. Shouldn't need to look at fan made art to learn these...
  6. Julio-Claudian

Bannerlord hairstyles

The afros in this game's character creation are atrocious.
  7. Julio-Claudian

Radial order UI

I thought this would allow me to select orders by moving the mouse like when dropping a weapon with G or selecting one of the cheering variations. But you can't actually do that? Am I doing something wrong?
  8. Julio-Claudian

SP - General Highlight Selected Group in Battle.

In siege battles especially and now with the new group system, it can be almost impossible to tell two groups containing the same troop types apart without selecting one, ordering it to move somewhere and seeing which group responds. Or by trying to compare the number on the group card in the ui...
  9. Julio-Claudian

Modding Rebellions

Can anyone tell me where to look in the game files for the stuff concerning rebellions, rebel clans/clan names, and whether it is possible to allow them to form kingdoms?
  10. Julio-Claudian

Friendly Soldiers Are Immovable Objects

If two friendly soldiers are moving in opposite directions and don't have space to easily push each other out of the way, there is no force that can move them and they will push against one another with equal force until one of them happens to vibrate out of the way. This causes a lot of...
  11. Julio-Claudian

How do notables lose power?

I know that completing quests helps notables gain power but how do they lose it and is there any way for the player to cause them to lose it?
  12. Julio-Claudian

SP - General Choosing Scabbard when Smithing Swords

IS this something that could be added? Often I want to use a particular blade but don't want the scabbard it comes with.
  13. Julio-Claudian

Troops always take the most direct route rather than the smartest/most obvious in siege battles

Is this something that could be changed? If an attacker takes the section of the wall where the ladders are raised there are usually two or more routes up to that position, rather than taking advantage of those clear open routes to surround the attackers are retake the wall from both directions...
  14. Julio-Claudian

SP - Battles & Sieges Number of ranks order/command

Often it's difficult to draw out a formation into the number of ranks that you want, especially if your character is on foot or if there are obstructions like trees or just a lot of enemies around. Would it be possible to add a command which would allow you to tell a group to form the desired...
  15. Julio-Claudian

SP - General Stop reinforcements spawning if army is retreating + Retreated armies are captured??

When facing large armies who decide to retreat mid-battle you end up having to wait for their reinforcements to spawn and immediately start to leave the field. It'd make more sense if no more troops entered the battle, since the army is leaving it. Also when an army attacks and then retreats...
  16. Julio-Claudian

Longest Battle?

What's the longest battle you've had?
  17. Julio-Claudian

Staircases Are Super Buggy

Many of the staircases inside wall towers are buggy when going upstairs. It's as though only one side of them 'work', often I can only get up them by moving to the far left or right side of them or by jumping up (which the AI can't do). They act as obstacles, preventing troops from moving up...
  18. Julio-Claudian

Less taxing corpses?

Is this something that's likely to ever happen?
  19. Julio-Claudian

start kingdom election console command

Was this removed? A lot of others too.
  20. Julio-Claudian

SP - General Option to manually set 'home settlement'

I find that, even when I own a city, clan members and parties will congregate at the city that the game had decided was my clan's 'home'. It would be so useful to be able to set a city as your home, even if you don't own it. Or tell parties to patrol around a castle you own so they don't end up...
Back
Top Bottom