Search results for query: *

• Users: Gojek
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Gojek

SP - Quests [QUEST IDEA] Clan banner and 7 Knightly Virtues (COMPLETE STORYLINE)

Type of quest: big and rather linear quest for the early game Why to implement: after completion you get to choose a symbol for your clan banner. Currently there is no story behind the player's banner. Quest requirement: After starting a new campaign, the player does not have a clan banner. The...
  2. Gojek

SP - Quests [QUEST IDEA] Settlers are welcome in our village

Type of quest: small and linear (no alternative endings) quest for early-mid game Why to implement: it helps to rebuild prosperity of looted villages and gives quest variety. I would like to do a quest like that for my own village to help it grow faster and provide more denars for my main party...
  3. Gojek

SP - Quests [QUEST IDEA] Winter garments needed (Quest Chain)

Type of quest: small and linear (no alternative endings) chain quest for early-mid game Why to implement: it gives some diversity and helps to immerse in the world (interaction with two village headmen, poachers, artisan, gang leader) A Village Headman (Character A) complains to the player that...
  4. Gojek

SP - Quests [QUEST IDEA] Lord organizes a tournament (Quest Chain)

It will be cool to get a quest from one of the Calradian Lords owning a town to help them organize a tournament. The quest would require a bit of traveling around Calradia in order to complete. The quest could be triggered by a messenger party traveling on word map and approaching the Player to...
  5. Gojek

SP - Quests [QUEST IDEA] Curse on Lord's crops

Hi, I have an idea for a new quest. Player can help to resolve an issue for one of the Lords. There are 11 different combinations, how to complete this quest. There are different rewards that depend on decisions made by the player. Best regards, Gojek
  6. Gojek

SP - General Playing as a bandit leader

It would be great if developers add features allowing to play game as bandit leader or even bandit prince ? I imagine I am not the first with similar idea. To make it fun bandits could use bandit influence, but party limit should be reduced by about half (no fun in being bandit with 120...
  7. Gojek

SP - Battles & Sieges Choosing a character befrore battle: playing a companion in a battle

It would be fun and helpful to be able to choose right before a battle which character we would like to control during a battle. It would help to level up companions and be fun to play one battle as your companion-archer, next as companion-infantry and other as player.
  8. Gojek

SP - Battles & Sieges Battle on a beach

Recently I was chasing some looters and caught up to them on the sandy cost. When I started the battle, it took place in forest. It would be cool to add a battlefield on a beach, with sea to the right or left. If possible to create one battlefield and create a second as mirror image with sea on...
Back
Top Bottom