Search results for query: *

• Users: Marlax
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Join an army without joining a clan.

So this is my 32 playthrough. i recently found you can join armies without joining a clan. so find an army that enters a castle. when you go to the castle there is a list of clan members. find the leader talk to them and join army. you are now able to follow them around but i dont know if this...
  2. Daggers better than swords

With this game having some stun locks interupting attacks the dagger can be lengthened to be a short sword with very fast attacks stopping enemies from attacking. but also allowing for attacks at close ranges like on the battle fronts. if you are in a line with your men the dagger will let you...
  3. How does sturgian cultural work.

Is the cultural bonus. 20% less speed penalty from snow purly campaign map because its the only one that doesn't say campaign map. I want to make a character thats best strongest fighter around. if he gets 20% less penalty in snow while in combat i would prefer that instead of any other since...
  4. Vland troops are extremely good.

You may know vland has very good heavy cav but they also seem to have some of the best units all around i have seen. the recruit has spears. they use them to great affect a spear wall lvl 1 stops cav and shreads infantry. then level 2 with swords better after the first spear wall has weakened...
  5. best short sword

i have been avoiding shorter weapons thinking it was always better to have longer reaching weapons. however i have a character now that will be using mainly spear and a sword secondary. i need a weapon that can work close when the spear is down. im modeling everything on troy. but what is the...
  6. Why you dont skip the turtorial.

So the tutorial is a drag. never liked them. however in this game at the moment its extremely useful. stat points are very valuable. many times i have tried investing into each to get the best possible starting buffs. charm and leadership both have very useful perks to start the game with but...
  7. Inspiring leader vs Legendary 2 hand

so 40% bonus xp too up too 5 units in battle will help you replenish your front line troops if your a infantry man. but how much is -1 moral on enemies troops? is -1 moral something that will drasticly help you turn the battle?
  8. Why aseri as a merchant isnt the best.

So you want to be a merchant. Profits are your game. of course you would like too get 10% reduction in trade penalties. cheaper caravans to help start your way. but do you really need it? i would propose that not only do you not need the extra gold, you really dont even need any combat stats...
  9. Why you have been wrong about the movement speed passives as culture options.

Now if you are like me you probably thought that the 20% bonus xp and the caravan bonuses are the 2 top cultures to play as. empire coming up a close 3rd in late game power. I would like to propose an alternative to why the movement speed bonuses perhaps are even better. now the xp bonus for...
  10. Dont just ride your horse early with the bow.

when you start the game the horse bow combo is crazy good but if you use the horse too out run then get off and shoot your bow you level riding. bow . and athletics all at once. leveling faster and making it easier to transition too melee combat later on.
  11. triage tent

Does triage tent skill work in towns. stationary on world map so inside the town would be the fastest place to heal right?
  12. Guide too a fast ultimate army

so you want to rule the world. here is a simple guide. there are a few attributes you want. buffing your troops. 20% bonus xp from battles 2 hand - at least rank up till you get to bonus xp for troops or -1 moral for enemies. taking any moral affects it offers. can max this all the way up too...
  13. ULtimate army character

so i have been crunching numbers over and over to find the best character/ army leader. i basicly broke it down into 2 hand bows athletics leadership medicine. with these stats you can buff your armys damage hp speed experiance gain ect. the extra charm and trading perks early help generate soem...
Back
Top Bottom