Search results for query: *

• Users: Maximum997
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Any Sturgia infantry army tips and tricks or mods?

Hello. I didnt play for a year and i want to play again as Sturgia with melee infantry focused army as infantry man myself. Year ago for me it was pretty much impossible (at least unfun) task due to few reason: 1) Enemy is retreating and retreating and retreating. I dont know why but they...
  2. In Progress Game just freezes to death in battle

Summary: Game just freese, but sound and music is going on. I forced to ctr+alt+del How to Reproduce: custom battle Have you used cheats and if so which: no Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Win10 GPU: GTX 2080 GPU Driver Version: 471.68 CPU: i5-8400 RAM...
  3. CPU dependent settings.

I have good GPU gforce 2080 I have bad CPU i-5 8400. (16 gb Ram, SSD) So i really want to know which settings are using more CPU\GPU to load GPU as much as possible and dont load CPU too much. Right now my setup is: 1. Anti-aliasing Temporal Smaa x2 2. Shader Quality - High 3. Texture...
  4. Poll "What your favorite weapon type"

Lets see how popular are some of melee weapons in this game. And i want to know why you like\dislike them
  5. Athletic vs Riding

Same hero 5 focus points. Dozens of battles on foot, hours of traveling on foot 75 athletic 2 focus points. 5 battles against looters with bow. 77 riding. It is just really unbalanced.
  6. Rulers are even more greedy in 1.4.1

Look at my tests. It is 300 days 1.4.1 runs. As Bannerman Man noticed every single new town was owned by the ruler. Some of them have 7 towns. They was greedy ****** before, but right now it is kinda absurd.
  7. AI in sieges cant understand players unit types

I tired to discover why my infantry based army performs worse in the siege defense then in open field against khuzaits. And there was 2 ansrwers: 1) I cant control my army at all. 2) Unit types are all over the place. In atack you have archers that want to rush a walls. In defense i have...
  8. Actual fight duration in a battle is absurd.

I recorded some examples of my battles, and it looks like a joke. And ammount of time when i am running is just stupid in comparesing to time of actual fight: I have 70% melee infantry some archers and few cav. First exemple: 128 on 130 battle. Battle duration 3:12 Spend on running to enemy -...
  9. Why did you put not existing perks to the game?

70% of perks dont work, we know that. But most of them dont work not becouse of bugs, but becose they dont exist in the game. They are not written in the games code. Thats why they cant work. You knew from the start that they cant work. So why did you put them in a skill tree? Becouse you...
  10. Weird battlefield AI behavior.

Every battle i see this stupid AI orders when armies just walking forward and backward nonstop. AI moves his troops back from achers and allow them to shoot everyone in the backs. It is like: CHAAAAAAAA.. Ahahah just kidding, go back. CHAAAAA.. Ahaha gotcha. CHAAA... No no no go back...
  11. Banner to show respawn point.

I cant play 2000 v 2000, so respawn is a huge part of my gameplay. Simple. Just place huge banner to show where enemy and my army will respaw, so i can work around that.
  12. Stop this walking simulator

1. What are your settings like? If you select the max of 1000 troops in a battle it's not often you'll even have to see "spawns" at all, it'll just be both armies all there at once. It's 500 by default btw. 2. If you outnumber them in cavalry or archers/crossbowman the enemy AI will favour...
  13. SP - General Top 3 Siege exploits(cheeze tactics)

To take any castle\city with any garrison you need just two things: 1) Big enough army to prevent sally out. 1 to 3 is emough. With my 250 men army i was able to take castles with 900 garrison. 2) time to build atleast one siege engine. 1. Nunber one. Fire onager exploit. That things are just...
  14. SP - General Army loss penalty? Bug or feature or what?

Too offten is see that one fkn guy who doesnt want to give up when he is alone against 500+ men. And you need to find and chase him. And almost lways it is a some horse archer. Or in sieges you need to find that one guy who stucked in texture and you need to somehow find a way to kill him. Is...
  15. Most OP perk in the game? (after broken town trading)

Get the leadership to 125 and take Disciplinarian perk. Now you can revert bandit into regular troops. Sounds not so useful, right? WRONG! Becouse there is one thing - that bandits can be lvled up to a noble line for some reason. I just farmed a forest bandits for about 15 minutes. Prisoned or...
  16. Companions suck

(I think they are just procedure generated becouse devs was too lazy to think about them.) 1. There are a lot of them, good? BAD! Becouse their names are so similar and 90% of them just useless(about this next) so you need to click on every single one to find a good one. So just click on them...
  17. How to become the most charming person ever. Guide how to grow charm XD

Just simple example: I started with 89 charm and 456\4925 XP. First - lest give a lord some horses, armor, wapons. In shops you can sell it for 1.4KK Now i have 89 charm 3863\4925 Good, buuuut quite expensive No, lets reaload and give the same dude just ONE COIN And we get 89 charm...
  18. Any hope fore a gore?

Decapitaions, cuting arms,smashing heads with mace, choping to half.In vermintide or Mordhau for example is it a half of the fun. I really was dissapointed that we didnt get it. To save FPS just allow to do it only for player.
  19. Are legendary weapons supposed to be like that?

Just look at that. May be it is "+2 cut damage perk" i dont know.
  20. Easy way to make lvl system PERFECT

Just add global XP. And this XP will lvl you up. THATS ALL! Focus points, skill growing and stats will be the same. XP from killing foes (high lvl enemy = more XP) Small XP from active actions (you already have this) And it will solve ALL problems: 1) No need to grind useless skills just to...
Back
Top Bottom